SD Bloodwork, Back to normal?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I am getting a vasectomy here soon. I have an appointment rescheduled for tommorrow to see my Primary care physican for a referral. The woman I spoke with said he'll probably want to take bloodwork. Here's the problem. I just finished up a 3 week run of SD followed by PCT which included CoQ10, NAC, RYR, Nolva, RXT, Milk Thistle, fish oil for 3 weeks. Without having bloodwork done already, what do you think it will look like? I'm going to Greece from Sept 5th to the 19th. Should I just wait until I get back to do this whole thing? I'm going to go chug some Safflour oil now, and down plenty of olive oil when I'm in Greece. :drunk:

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I would think that your doctor will run some type of test before giving you a vasectomy...Let your doctor run the proper test and you and your doctor will make the best decision for YOU. Yes, you will need to tell your doctor about the SD cycle because it’s the smart decision to make or if you don’t tell your doctor, it might cause a problem during surgery. That’s my 2 cents.

You are the fourth person I heard of getting a vasectomy this year in these forums...Is this a trend or medical reasons?

I am getting a vasectomy here soon. I have an appointment rescheduled for tommorrow to see my Primary care physican for a referral. The woman I spoke with said he'll probably want to take bloodwork. Here's the problem. I just finished up a 3 week run of SD followed by PCT which included CoQ10, NAC, RYR, Nolva, RXT, Milk Thistle, fish oil for 3 weeks. Without having bloodwork done already, what do you think it will look like? I'm going to Greece from Sept 5th to the 19th. Should I just wait until I get back to do this whole thing? I'm going to go chug some Safflour oil now, and down plenty of olive oil when I'm in Greece. :drunk:

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to wait until after Greece to get the procedure done. Why do you think the surgery would be affected by an SD cycle? I'm not getting it because of a trend or medical reasons. My wife and I don't want kids. We'll be a great aunt and uncle though. We prefer to give them back when they start to freak out. :aargh:

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I'm just curious..................

How did you come to the decision that you will get the vasectomy??? Was this your main decision from the start or did you and your wife flip a coin, and was there other option to choose from, like for example, how about wifie get a procedure perform on her or how about the pill or condoms.

The word vasectomy just makes my skin crawl....ouch.

Also, to answer your question regarding the surgery and SD...You just never know how much damage a SD cycle might have done to your body and it's best to be safe than sorry.

I'm going to wait until after Greece to get the procedure done. Why do you think the surgery would be affected by an SD cycle? I'm not getting it because of a trend or medical reasons. My wife and I don't want kids. We'll be a great aunt and uncle though. We prefer to give them back when they start to freak out. :aargh:

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

You wouldn't want your self administered steroids to interact with any medication or interfere with surgical procedures. Unless you know for sure that it wouldn't be a problem and have a medical degree, go right ahead.

Anabolic steroids cause a myriad number of effects in the human body besides building muscle.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
My wife and I have used the pill (which made her crazy as hell) and is also a steroid by the way. We have been using Durex Avanti Poly condoms here recently, which work well. The procedure for my wife to have surgery is more intensive and also would cost more than my 30 dollar in office procedure. I'm going to be getting the titanium clip instead of getting tubes cut and cauterized (is that how you spell that?) Don't worry guys, before I go get this done, I will research and ask questions here and to my doc before getting it done.

The procedure is a no scalpel method, where they numb the area, clip the skin with little surgical snips and snap a titanium clip on the Vas Differens (sperm tubes). I've seen pics and vids online of the procedure. It takes 30 minutes.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Yeah....from what I understand, it's not really that bad of a procedure.
It's just the ice packs afterward that are the most uncomfortable. Brrrrrrrr! lol.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have had surgery 3 weeks after sd and no problems at all. I know of many Many others that have had surgery while on aas too and they were fine with faster recovery as well. But don't know anyone that had a vasectomy while on and I am definately not a doc either.