3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok i was readin threw a few threads and came across a Sd thread where Dr. D said 8 weeks was a good cycle for SD, this confuses the crap outa me because ive always read 3 weeks and at most 4 unless you do a 3 week on 3 week off type thing but liver values are still pretty screwy. Now im askin what everyone thinks here and especially you Dr. D. Is 8 weeks a good cycle for SD? Will the gains go down to slim to none by the 4th week? Up the dosage and cals? I searched but didnt find anything that really helped me at all. Thanks for the help.

shatfield

Board Supporter
Awards
I can't imagine that, are you sure he didn't mean 4 weeks SD, 4 weeks PCT?

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, that don't sound right and I think you have the cycle info mix up with another ph cycle.

Please provide the link regarding the eight week cycle of SD.

Ok i was readin threw a few threads and came across a Sd thread where Dr. D said 8 weeks was a good cycle for SD, this confuses the crap outa me because ive always read 3 weeks and at most 4 unless you do a 3 week on 3 week off type thing but liver values are still pretty screwy. Now im askin what everyone thinks here and especially you Dr. D. Is 8 weeks a good cycle for SD? Will the gains go down to slim to none by the 4th week? Up the dosage and cals? I searched but didnt find anything that really helped me at all. Thanks for the help.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, that don't sound right and I think you have the cycle info mix up with another ph cycle.

Please provide the link regarding the eight week cycle of SD.
its in the 2nd post.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know a ton about PH's and thats why i was asking. He was sayin like start out low at about 10mgs and just work ur way up and then back down and that he likes longer cycles better. I used to post under a diff name and i had donated n everything, but i got a new comp and for some reason it says my password is wrong so i need to contact Bobo for that info as i did donate as well.

Also a question, whats the most Mgs it would be safe to run SD at? To be honest ive been on 30mgs for about 2 weeks ( 2 weeks tomorrow) and i have no back pumps really, ive gained between 9-11 lbs already. I was thinkin about goin up to 40mgs and then goin back down to 30 if the longer cycles are indeed better, i know the longer the cycle the easier the gians are to keep for the most part.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Ok

You forgot to add all the info regarding this case.

Superdrol + Pheraplex = Hypo

Now, that might be an eight week cycle but that a little to rough for me.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a successful SD/PCT last week. I did a four week SD cycle and a five week PCT cycle. I started off at 10mg and ended at 30mg.

I know a ton about PH's and thats why i was asking. He was sayin like start out low at about 10mgs and just work ur way up and then back down and that he likes longer cycles better. I used to post under a diff name and i had donated n everything, but i got a new comp and for some reason it says my password is wrong so i need to contact Bobo for that info as i did donate as well.

Also a question, whats the most Mgs it would be safe to run SD at? To be honest ive been on 30mgs for about 2 weeks ( 2 weeks tomorrow) and i have no back pumps really, ive gained between 9-11 lbs already. I was thinkin about goin up to 40mgs and then goin back down to 30 if the longer cycles are indeed better, i know the longer the cycle the easier the gians are to keep for the most part.