Blood test for HRT

longtom74

Awards
I've got a blood test in a couple of weeks for HRT. Is there anything I can do to work the "T" numbers in my favor? I remember reading a post somewhere but I couldn't find it.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I've got a blood test in a couple of weeks for HRT. Is there anything I can do to work the "T" numbers in my favor? I remember reading a post somewhere but I couldn't find it.
Take a suppressive hormone....superdrol may do the job.

More input guys?

longtom74

Awards
I know m1-t will do, but its too harsh I'm going on a vaca....for a week when I get back I'll have 7 days to "ruin my numbers" But I need to "work" on vacation.lol :eek: Also, with the news about Superdrol I'd like to keep my stash safe for the future.

foo.c

Board Supporter
Awards
You only need to run M1T 1-2 days to drop your endogenous test levels.

There's an article on t-mag I read a while ago that talked about how to lower your test. In the article he did fasting along with copious amounts of booze to lower his test to 186ng/dl.

longtom74

Awards
ok if i run the M1T how bad will the recovery be afterword? I did a short M1T once and needless to say PCT was a bitch.

longtom74

Awards
naive question, will the m1t show up on the work up like saying my t levels are super high? Time is getting close to the test! i wanna get it down before i go.