Now that superdrol made the news.....

Squats

Awards
How long do you give it before all the good **** gets banned???

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
*cough, cough* *aheeeeem*

Please see the news section for an article by...."yours truly" regarding the issue :lol:

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
"sigh" I knew I should start reading that part of the board

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK so now that we know it's coming, save the $ and PILE IT UP. It's not that hard. Pretty soon, you'll have enough of the good stuff to last you 5 years.

ottomaddox

ottomaddox

Awards
It will always be available, if not Superdrol then another product. First they banned ephedra, and now there are some products that come close to its results. Then pro-hormones and there are replacement products that replace them that are even better. I can't wait to see what's after Superdrol. In a couple of years I'll be getting HRT.

50joe

Awards
  • Established
yeah there will probably be more, until dietary supplements are banned...

but it still does suck that when newer stuff comes out, we have to wait to see what ALL of its effects on the body are...

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
I am stocked up on E-max, Superdrol, Max LMG, Prostan, and Phera Plex for years to come :)

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what if they change the wording to include all supplements that "work"

Big_E

Awards
Yeah, it fucking sucks, but we all knew that it was just a matter of time anyway. Give it 4-5 months and they will almost certainly be banned. It is getting so bad that the government does not even hardly trust us to cross the street without them holding our hands.

You know, it is funny, you can go down to the corner, buy a liter of Wild Turkey, drink it and wake up in your front yard wearing nothing but underwear and a pair of cowboy boots wondering what the hell happened and why it is that your house is on fire, but you cannot be allowed as a responsible tax paying adult, to take perfomance enhancing "supplements" in an effort to try and better yourself. The irony of some of our laws is so amusing. They are made by a bunch of fat, out of shape old men who drink and smoke cigars everyday and they have the audacity to tell us that we cannot responsibly take performance enhancing supplements (that they know absolutely NOTHING about) in order to try to BETTER ourselves in the long term. What a joke. It just pisses me off to no end, but what do you do? Fucking government, I swear.:mad:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stocking up is usually a pointless notion. If you are buying for years in advance all I can ask is why? Newer stuff always comes out and than you want to use that too and stop using the older stuff. A 2 year supply turns into 4 years. Plus using the same things over and over is pointless since it will work less as your body adapts. Everyone was scared of the ph ban and look what happened, we have some great new things. Its just a matter of time till new stuff comes out. Buy a bottle or two of some stuff and save the rest of your money for new stuff.

Squats

Awards
i think im good to go then cuz i already have 5 bottles SD, 4 bottles phera, and 2 bottles E-max...

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I stocked and now I have many options to stack instead of ergo+pro. and you cant only blame the government for this. they listen to whatever the media hypes.

Squats

Awards
i dunno guys, i bet they stay around for a little while longer because, IMO i don't think they're gonna ban more **** cuz that'll make them look bad, i also don't think enough companies are producing them and there aren't enough out to ban yet.

I bet they are still on shelves come christmas time!!

Big_E

Awards
I stocked and now I have many options to stack instead of ergo+pro. and you cant only blame the government for this. they listen to whatever the media hypes.
It is actually the other way around, my friend. Who do you think controls the media outlets? It is not the government listening to the media, it is the media listening to whatever the government tells them to distribute as information out to the public.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
How do you guys handle the shelf life of these supps?

The SD is good till 07 I think....so how many bottles could you buy?

Is there any proven method to storing them long term?

Later,
R

Squats

Awards
i just vacuum packed em all in a big bag and freeze them and when i wanna use some i just open the bag take out what i need, and put the rest in a new bag and vaccum it again and stick em back in the freezer.

50joe

Awards
  • Established
Same here. I have like 4g of superdrol in a bag, double bagged, with a buncha silica packs in the outside bag, and one on the inside.

Squats

Awards
Same here. I have like 4g of superdrol in a bag, double bagged, with a buncha silica packs in the outside bag, and one on the inside.
i just have my bottles vacuum packed all in one bag... i don't have any silica packs tho... but they should be good for about 5 yrs now anyway right?

PapaDaca

Awards
I got 15 bottles of M 1 t and 15 bottles of 19 norandiol and 2 bottles of 4-ad.
I think im set, along with 3 bottles of super drol.