Weird heart feeling post-Superdrol...

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
Anyone experienced occaisonal/seldom dull pains near left side beneath pec (heart) following a cycle of SD?

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
not on sd, but when i did a m-1,4add s1+ i had what you are describing

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have had and do have this pain ever since running a cycle of m1t a couple of years ago. Don't know what the cause is, but I had extensive tests ran on my cardiovascular system and the pain is not related in any way. I can't say that you have the same problem so I advise you to go see a doctor and tell him/her your problem. I do think mine is associated with anxiety or gastrointestinal isues.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
....I have a similar pain, however mine seems to be localized in the spleen area..

hyoogeness

Awards
I've experienced chest pains on and off for years, cardioligist ran ekg, took bp multiple times - I'm in fine shape but this happens when I put too much stress on my heart.

I'd eat right and lose some fat to make things better.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I have noted ALA gave me some heart issues.

DobermanXXL

Awards
your stomach starts in that area... probably a stomach pain. I'm sure you know..but your heart is right behind the sternum, and expands a couple inches to the left.

David220

Awards
i've felt the same thing in my chest. ok now you guys are scaring me.:eek:

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Yes. With the bloodwork results, is anyone surprised? Plaque can get lodged without enough HDL, you know.