dietary supplement help
- 08-29-2005, 04:18 PM
- 08-29-2005, 04:31 PM
Never heard of them.....
Do you have a link?
- 08-29-2005, 04:37 PM
I suppose, depending on the quantities provided, they'd be as effective, if not more effective than BCAA's. But in the recommended dosage, of which quantities are not listed, those pills can't be supplying much, (in relevant BBing amounts).
Besides, the amino's are most likely free form and won't do you much good.
Unless it is dirt cheap, (like almost free), I'd say skip them because you are much better off eating another bite of meat or drinking another sip of a whey shake.
08-29-2005, 04:55 PM
bump to what rhinochaser said!!!
go for BCAA's and Whey...and of course Casein before bed
This should be moved to the supplement forum though...shouldnt it?
Similar Forum Threads
- By kwyckemynd00 in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2005, 11:05 PM
- By sicosico in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2004, 10:30 AM
- By sicosico in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2004, 10:30 AM
- By Sheesh in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 05-05-2003, 07:55 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-19-2003, 03:56 AM