Sci Fit 17-Methyl D Extreme

mmumford

Awards
Hey all,

I am new to this board. I have used PH(s) many times in the past, but never a methyl. I am trying to get some good info on using Sci Fit 17-Mehtyl D extreme for the next 30 days. Long story short, what are the pro(s) / con(s). I am currently 6'2" 236lbs and really want to cut up before my trip to Jamaica in 35 days. Will this help? Any information or link to understand this product would be greatly appreciated.

Peace

Matt

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Please post ingredient breakdown.

If you run over 10mgs. of MD daily for a month, you should cut up nicely. In my experience, it does shut you down hard, though...so you might not be ready to use that new body in Jamaica for its intended purpose.

mmumford

Awards
?

Please post ingredient breakdown.

If you run over 10mgs. of MD daily for a month, you should cut up nicely. In my experience, it does shut you down hard, though...so you might not be ready to use that new body in Jamaica for its intended purpose.
By 'shutdown' hard, do you mean low libido?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
shutdown refers to the "shutdown" of yoru HPTA, which controls testosterone production, etc.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Research "Deca Dick"

MD is a strong 19-nor-derived steroid.

mmumford

Awards
This 'shutdown' effect is a possiblity with all PH(s), correct? Does the methyl based PH do more? I have always followed up a PH cycle with some Tribulus and a Anti estrgogen. My concern would be libido and lethargy in Jamaica.

mmumford

Awards
Ha ha, I read that quickly as "Research Deca, Dick"....but I know what you mean. I have been fortunate that in taking PH(s) and the real stuff, I have never had 'Deca Dick', so hopefully it is all good.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
What kind of "Anti estrgogen" do you normally use for PCT? What kind of PHs have you used?

If you're worried about lethargy and libido and your vanity in Jamaica, what are you doing considering steroids and coming to a bodybuilding board when you are underage?

mmumford

Awards
What kind of "Anti estrgogen" do you normally use for PCT? What kind of PHs have you used?

If you're worried about lethargy and libido and your vanity in Jamaica, what are you doing considering steroids and coming to a bodybuilding board when you are underage?
Are you kidding me? Dude, I think you have me mistaken with someone else. I can assure you that I am not underage though I do wish I was still in my early 20(s).

I am worried about that stuff because my wife and I are going there for two weeks and while I want to look good, I dont want to have any problems. That is why I came to this board to get input....

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
If I'm wrong, sorry, you wrote/spelled like an underage person, and that's all I have to go on.

I wouldn't personally go on vacation during PCT and expect everything to be fine below the belt (or emotionally), but if you have experience with Deca and know yourself to be different, than who knows, you may be fine.

For me, high-dosed MDien is a very, very good cutter and hardener, but it shrivels the nuts quick and damages libido. Never had lethargy problems on it, though.

If I were you, I'd run the MD with moderate to low-dose 4AD transdermal, shoot HCG every third day, and take 50mg. of ATD every night.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
or you could just run the ATD. your test would get high and when you came off no deca dick. might not shred you like md.

mmumford

Awards
all good

If I'm wrong, sorry, you wrote/spelled like an underage person, and that's all I have to go on.

I wouldn't personally go on vacation during PCT and expect everything to be fine below the belt (or emotionally), but if you have experience with Deca and know yourself to be different, than who knows, you may be fine.

For me, high-dosed MDien is a very, very good cutter and hardener, but it shrivels the nuts quick and damages libido. Never had lethargy problems on it, though.

If I were you, I'd run the MD with moderate to low-dose 4AD transdermal, shoot HCG every third day, and take 50mg. of ATD every night.
no harm no foul...I was at work researching and trying to look busy at the same time...sorry for the confusion..anyway, I have like 35 days to harden up. My regiment is 4 MRP(s) a day plus a good meal at night. I do 35 mins of pretty high cardio 5 / 7 days, but never have been ripped so to speak. Think..good linebacker size...All I have in hand is the bottle of 17a-Methyl stuff my boy gave me, so I really wanted to know if it was worth it this late in the game before I leave...

Matt

mmumford

Awards
contents

Can you list the ingredients?
Sorry, back...Manager Training for two days.

The bottle of 17-Methyl D has:

10mg: 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10) dien-3-one

I plan to stack with ergoPharm 6-OXO, does that sound good? Or should I hold off on the 6-OXO until after the cycle?

Then after 4 weeks, keep with the 6-OXO and add tribbulus.

Thoughts?

Matt

bigman420

Awards
no harm no foul...I was at work researching and trying to look busy at the same time...sorry for the confusion..anyway, I have like 35 days to harden up. My regiment is 4 MRP(s) a day plus a good meal at night. I do 35 mins of pretty high cardio 5 / 7 days, but never have been ripped so to speak. Think..good linebacker size...All I have in hand is the bottle of 17a-Methyl stuff my boy gave me, so I really wanted to know if it was worth it this late in the game before I leave...

Matt
you only eat one meal of real food a day? that's terrible

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would not stack them. I dont think md puts on any estrogen. it should be lean. use the 6oxo for pct.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Don't stack them. 1 pill a day of the MD for the first week or two to assess sides before ramping to 20mg. At this does, it is my fav. PH/PS.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I'd hold off on the banned methyl-d. I'd instead look into ATD and something like lipo-6. Better to do what should treat you well than take a risk at a needed vaction. JMO

shatfield

Board Supporter
Awards
Methyldienolone wasn't banned?
It is banned.

This will not convert to estrogen, so I would save the 6-oxo til after if you're going to use it. FWIW, I used this and my workout buddy asked if I was on a diet- ie losing weight. I will never touch it again!!! LMAO

mmumford

Awards
thats right

you only eat one meal of real food a day? that's terrible
Just the last 4 weeks, I will switch to full meal schedule this weekend to start bulking again. It has worked for me over the years...

mmumford

Awards
update

Don't stack them. 1 pill a day of the MD for the first week or two to assess sides before ramping to 20mg. At this does, it is my fav. PH/PS.
Thanks. I have ramped up my caridio some more (5 days week / 35 minutes) and am down to 334lbs while my strength is holding. My waist is now between 34 - 36, yahoo. I have been doing mid to high reps of weights. I am trying to not go heavy on squats / bench. It is hard sometimes when you get the juices flowing though. You want to throw 315 on the bench and pound it out for a couple sets, but I say NO to myself and keep with the 4x10 of 225.

I am still 50/50 on the whole MD thing and may just go natural for my last 31 days; then do it when I return.

Thanks for all the input.

mmumford

Awards
Hey all, I am back from my vacation and plan to start the 17-Methyl D extreme. My current stats are 6'2" 239lbs, waist is 36" all due to eating a ton in Jamaica.