Sci Fit 17-Methyl D Extreme

  1. New Member
    mmumford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    9.5%

    Sci Fit 17-Methyl D Extreme


    Hey all,

    I am new to this board. I have used PH(s) many times in the past, but never a methyl. I am trying to get some good info on using Sci Fit 17-Mehtyl D extreme for the next 30 days. Long story short, what are the pro(s) / con(s). I am currently 6'2" 236lbs and really want to cut up before my trip to Jamaica in 35 days. Will this help? Any information or link to understand this product would be greatly appreciated.

    Peace

    Matt

  2. New Member
    mmumford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    9.5%

    bump...
  3. Advanced Member
    Siznoyton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    450
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    32.96%

    Please post ingredient breakdown.

    If you run over 10mgs. of MD daily for a month, you should cut up nicely. In my experience, it does shut you down hard, though...so you might not be ready to use that new body in Jamaica for its intended purpose.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    mmumford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    9.5%

    ?


    Quote Originally Posted by Siznoyton
    Please post ingredient breakdown.

    If you run over 10mgs. of MD daily for a month, you should cut up nicely. In my experience, it does shut you down hard, though...so you might not be ready to use that new body in Jamaica for its intended purpose.
    By 'shutdown' hard, do you mean low libido?
  5. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2850
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    88.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    shutdown refers to the "shutdown" of yoru HPTA, which controls testosterone production, etc.
  6. Advanced Member
    Siznoyton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    450
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    32.96%

    Research "Deca Dick"

    MD is a strong 19-nor-derived steroid.
  7. New Member
    mmumford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    9.5%

    This 'shutdown' effect is a possiblity with all PH(s), correct? Does the methyl based PH do more? I have always followed up a PH cycle with some Tribulus and a Anti estrgogen. My concern would be libido and lethargy in Jamaica.
  8. Advanced Member
    Siznoyton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    450
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    32.96%

    I call bull****.
  9. New Member
    mmumford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    9.5%

    Ha ha, I read that quickly as "Research Deca, Dick"....but I know what you mean. I have been fortunate that in taking PH(s) and the real stuff, I have never had 'Deca Dick', so hopefully it is all good.
  10. New Member
    mmumford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    9.5%

    ?


    Quote Originally Posted by Siznoyton
    I call bull****.
    what are U calling BS on?

    Anyway, would you do Methly-D again or somehting else?
  11. Advanced Member
    Siznoyton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    450
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    32.96%

    What kind of "Anti estrgogen" do you normally use for PCT? What kind of PHs have you used?

    If you're worried about lethargy and libido and your vanity in Jamaica, what are you doing considering steroids and coming to a bodybuilding board when you are underage?
  12. New Member
    mmumford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    9.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by Siznoyton
    What kind of "Anti estrgogen" do you normally use for PCT? What kind of PHs have you used?

    If you're worried about lethargy and libido and your vanity in Jamaica, what are you doing considering steroids and coming to a bodybuilding board when you are underage?
    Are you kidding me? Dude, I think you have me mistaken with someone else. I can assure you that I am not underage though I do wish I was still in my early 20(s).

    I am worried about that stuff because my wife and I are going there for two weeks and while I want to look good, I dont want to have any problems. That is why I came to this board to get input....
  13. Advanced Member
    Siznoyton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    450
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    32.96%

    If I'm wrong, sorry, you wrote/spelled like an underage person, and that's all I have to go on.

    I wouldn't personally go on vacation during PCT and expect everything to be fine below the belt (or emotionally), but if you have experience with Deca and know yourself to be different, than who knows, you may be fine.

    For me, high-dosed MDien is a very, very good cutter and hardener, but it shrivels the nuts quick and damages libido. Never had lethargy problems on it, though.

    If I were you, I'd run the MD with moderate to low-dose 4AD transdermal, shoot HCG every third day, and take 50mg. of ATD every night.
  14. Board Supporter
    wastedwhiteboy2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    3016
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    59.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    or you could just run the ATD. your test would get high and when you came off no deca dick. might not shred you like md.
  15. New Member
    mmumford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    9.5%

    all good


    Quote Originally Posted by Siznoyton
    If I'm wrong, sorry, you wrote/spelled like an underage person, and that's all I have to go on.

    I wouldn't personally go on vacation during PCT and expect everything to be fine below the belt (or emotionally), but if you have experience with Deca and know yourself to be different, than who knows, you may be fine.

    For me, high-dosed MDien is a very, very good cutter and hardener, but it shrivels the nuts quick and damages libido. Never had lethargy problems on it, though.

    If I were you, I'd run the MD with moderate to low-dose 4AD transdermal, shoot HCG every third day, and take 50mg. of ATD every night.
    no harm no foul...I was at work researching and trying to look busy at the same time...sorry for the confusion..anyway, I have like 35 days to harden up. My regiment is 4 MRP(s) a day plus a good meal at night. I do 35 mins of pretty high cardio 5 / 7 days, but never have been ripped so to speak. Think..good linebacker size...All I have in hand is the bottle of 17a-Methyl stuff my boy gave me, so I really wanted to know if it was worth it this late in the game before I leave...

    Matt
  16. Advanced Member
    Siznoyton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    450
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    32.96%

    Can you list the ingredients?
  17. New Member
    mmumford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    9.5%

    contents


    Quote Originally Posted by Siznoyton
    Can you list the ingredients?
    Sorry, back...Manager Training for two days.

    The bottle of 17-Methyl D has:

    10mg: 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10) dien-3-one

    I plan to stack with ergoPharm 6-OXO, does that sound good? Or should I hold off on the 6-OXO until after the cycle?

    Then after 4 weeks, keep with the 6-OXO and add tribbulus.

    Thoughts?

    Matt
  18. New Member
    bigman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    249
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    29.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by mmumford
    no harm no foul...I was at work researching and trying to look busy at the same time...sorry for the confusion..anyway, I have like 35 days to harden up. My regiment is 4 MRP(s) a day plus a good meal at night. I do 35 mins of pretty high cardio 5 / 7 days, but never have been ripped so to speak. Think..good linebacker size...All I have in hand is the bottle of 17a-Methyl stuff my boy gave me, so I really wanted to know if it was worth it this late in the game before I leave...

    Matt
    you only eat one meal of real food a day? that's terrible
  19. Board Supporter
    wastedwhiteboy2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    3016
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    59.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I would not stack them. I dont think md puts on any estrogen. it should be lean. use the 6oxo for pct.
  20. Advanced Member
    Siznoyton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    450
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    32.96%

    Don't stack them. 1 pill a day of the MD for the first week or two to assess sides before ramping to 20mg. At this does, it is my fav. PH/PS.
  21. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,190
    Rep Power
    26299
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    47.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'd hold off on the banned methyl-d. I'd instead look into ATD and something like lipo-6. Better to do what should treat you well than take a risk at a needed vaction. JMO
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  22. Board Supporter
    shatfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by Klaus
    Methyldienolone wasn't banned?
    It is banned.

    This will not convert to estrogen, so I would save the 6-oxo til after if you're going to use it. FWIW, I used this and my workout buddy asked if I was on a diet- ie losing weight. I will never touch it again!!! LMAO
  23. New Member
    mmumford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    9.5%

    thats right


    Quote Originally Posted by bigman420
    you only eat one meal of real food a day? that's terrible
    Just the last 4 weeks, I will switch to full meal schedule this weekend to start bulking again. It has worked for me over the years...
  24. New Member
    mmumford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    9.5%

    update


    Quote Originally Posted by Siznoyton
    Don't stack them. 1 pill a day of the MD for the first week or two to assess sides before ramping to 20mg. At this does, it is my fav. PH/PS.
    Thanks. I have ramped up my caridio some more (5 days week / 35 minutes) and am down to 334lbs while my strength is holding. My waist is now between 34 - 36, yahoo. I have been doing mid to high reps of weights. I am trying to not go heavy on squats / bench. It is hard sometimes when you get the juices flowing though. You want to throw 315 on the bench and pound it out for a couple sets, but I say NO to myself and keep with the 4x10 of 225.

    I am still 50/50 on the whole MD thing and may just go natural for my last 31 days; then do it when I return.

    Thanks for all the input.
  25. New Member
    mmumford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    9.5%

    Hey all, I am back from my vacation and plan to start the 17-Methyl D extreme. My current stats are 6'2" 239lbs, waist is 36" all due to eating a ton in Jamaica.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sci Fit Methoxy 500 EX5 - Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone
    By TheLastRonin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 12:05 PM
  2. 17-Methyl-Dione Extreme
    By SanClem in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 02:23 PM
  3. Anyone try Sci-Fit Methyl D
    By BAD_MO_FO in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-09-2004, 03:29 PM
  4. Opinions: 1 Test Extreme by SCI- Fit
    By TheNextBigThing in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2004, 06:49 PM
  5. Opinions: 1 Test Extreme by SCI- Fit
    By TheNextBigThing in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2004, 05:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in