Need some good advice ASAP!

4shroom

Banned
Awards
Long story short...Never pct after my M1T cycle...Which was 2-4 week cycles with 2 weeks off in between. That was a 1 yr ago I ended my last cycle. Used 6oxo only like 2months ago and then jumped on fenugreek and Nolva..Got a breakout from nolva and stopped using it at week 2. I continued with the fenugreek and now left unfinished with the nolva. My main problem is I feel like my chest is not getting hard like it used too and my nuts aren't as big as they used to be. Keep in mind I workout like very consistant and always on a good diet. My body looks fine and I have no issues with the penis, but my nuts aren't hanging like they used to and it's starting to worry me. I feel like my hormones aren't right and I just want to take something to make it normal and stay normal. I'm through with prohormones and I just need a total package to get my hormones correct. What is best for my situation? This is very serious for me and I do not know a whole lot about this ****, but I just want some good insight and maybe what has worked for you as well. Thanks.

eRICH

Awards
You could try an ATD product like rebound. Other then that you might want to consider seeing a doc.

Dungeon1

Dungeon1

Awards
Taking products is what got you into the mess you are in, maybe you should try letting your body correct itself by not taking anything for a while. If your nuts don't feel as big, maybe it is just euphoric recall!!!!;)JK. Really try nothing.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

You could try Clomid, but eventually your body come back to it's normal levels.

4shroom

Banned
Awards
I'm just nervous that my levals will never even back out and scared of maybe getting gyno or something.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check with a doc, get either Rebound or Ultra H.O.T.ter, lay off any products that can cause shutdown.. ;)

4shroom

Banned
Awards
My normal doc or an endo? Which would be more suitable for me?

KoolKat

Awards
go to an endo..get your hormone levels checked..

Shock133

Awards
It's definitely good advice to see a doctor instead of just playing a guessing game. After the bloodwork comes back you'll know for sure and can correct the problem ASAP.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
zzagala10 Anabolics 26
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 8
mynameisdiwas Training Forum 34