E...max LMG cycle with Superdrol (a question)

nmarco37

Awards
Hey guys, I am planning on doing a 6 week cycle of EMax LMG and I was wondering the following:

I have 21 pills left over from my last Superdrol cycle and I am not sure how best to use them - if at all. I was thinking; do the 6 week cycle of EMAx LMG, but for week 5, add the Superdrol (20 mgs/ day). I thought that might give me a couple of extra pounds, if I am lucky, and give my cycle an extra kick-in-the-ass, as it were, before I end the cycle and move into PCT.

If there is anybody out there who would advise against that, I am all ears. Or if you think I should start with Superdrol and then continue with the emax LMG. Suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks for the help!

Peace,
Nick

jverch

Board Supporter
Awards
lol..patience dear boy. I've never used SD for only one week, but to expect a few extra pounds is being too optimistic. I don't think I started seeing noticable gains until week 2 on SD - but it varies individual to individual, but I guess one week is better than just tossing them!

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
Start at 10 mg for a week when you add SD. Then finish with just SD at 20 mg for a week.

All 21 pills are gone.