Novedex XT plus Sleep Aid.....????
- 08-28-2005, 07:41 PM
- 08-28-2005, 08:31 PM
There is no need to take Tylenol PM or any other PM product with a pain reliever, unless you need it of course. It will just contribute to more liver toxicity, GI problems (with excedrin), and other problems associated with them. Just take some benadryl or generic diphenhydramine instead, its the same ingredient without the pain reliever. 50 mg of it works great.
08-28-2005, 09:31 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mthill2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-28-2009, 12:01 PM
- By azweightlifte in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2008, 07:08 PM
- By GottaMakeIt in forum SupplementsReplies: 32Last Post: 01-19-2005, 12:22 PM
- By Slick2oo4 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2004, 12:32 AM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 04-10-2003, 03:33 PM