Novedex XT plus Sleep Aid.....????
- 08-28-2005, 06:41 PM
- 08-28-2005, 07:31 PM
There is no need to take Tylenol PM or any other PM product with a pain reliever, unless you need it of course. It will just contribute to more liver toxicity, GI problems (with excedrin), and other problems associated with them. Just take some benadryl or generic diphenhydramine instead, its the same ingredient without the pain reliever. 50 mg of it works great.
08-28-2005, 08:31 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ws65 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-25-2016, 01:21 AM
- By YoungBodyBuil in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2016, 08:14 PM
- By mthill2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-28-2009, 11:01 AM
- By azweightlifte in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2008, 06:08 PM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 04-10-2003, 02:33 PM