4-ad, Superdrol, Phera-Plex

Dakine315

Banned
Awards
hey i was thinking of starting a new cycling in the nxt week or so and wanted to know what you guys thought of stacking theses 3 compounds if it is worth it and it is a good mix with 4-ad and a great idea to mix two methyls. lemme know i have done a few sd cycles before and would probably would be taking
600 mg a day of 4ad
30 mg a day of superdrol
20 mg a day of pheraplaex
feel free to tweek my supp intake and let me know what i should do.

FunkMasterFlex

Awards
ive heard of issues with 4-ad/SD combo'd

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You could probably lower your dosages when using all three, but I bet it would be a great stack.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how much 4-AD you have, but assuming you're dosing it orally I'd recommend transdermal applications instead. It will last you longer and you'll get better absorption.
You can still buy the transdermal carrier from various board sponsors.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how much 4-AD you have, but assuming you're dosing it orally I'd recommend transdermal applications instead. It will last you longer and you'll get better absorption.
You can still buy the transdermal carrier from various board sponsors.
Agree. 600mg t/d for the 4AD is good. I'd do it like this:
1-8 4AD
3-5 SD
6-8 PP

some would suggest reversing the SD/PP weeks, but I like it my way!

get something ready for bloat, gyno: letro, nolva (if nec.)

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello Dakine315

hey i was thinking of starting a new cycling in the nxt week or so and wanted to know what you guys thought of stacking theses 3 compounds if it is worth it and it is a good mix with 4-ad and a great idea to mix two methyls. lemme know i have done a few sd cycles before and would probably would be taking
600 mg a day of 4ad
30 mg a day of superdrol
20 mg a day of pheraplaex
feel free to tweek my supp intake and let me know what i should do.
The protcol what milwood suggest could work great,I personally like using the sd after the pp,but me and milwood came to the conclusion that these product's affect each person differently and you will have to decide the order.I think the sd should work fine at 20mgs.