goldenchild777

Awards
I'm running a Test prop/Tren/Winny Cycle

week 1-10 100mg Test prop ED
week 1-10 50mg Tren ED
week 6-10 50mg Winny ED
week 3-11 HCG 500 2x week

Clomid and Nolva to follow for PCT

My Test prop is 50mg/ml, so if I stack the 2 I will be injecting 2.5cc at one site.

Is this to much for one site or do I need to split it up?

When I start my Winny can I stack all three(3.5cc)?

Thanks

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
With the 2.5ml shots you would be limited to mainly glutes and quads, if you have big shoulders you could probably go there too. I have shot up to 2ml in my shoulders, got pretty tight but was alright. If you think you can do 2.5ml in your shoulder, that gives you 6 sites (right and left) to rotate through with glutes/quads/delts which should be plenty. You could split the shots evenly between 2 syringes for 1.25ml shots and put one in each bicep or tricep, there are quite a few options. When you add the winny you will have to split each day into 2 shots most likely, I dont know if your syringes go above 3ml, but you could do 3.5ml in your glutes if your syringe has enough volume.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Nate.. That rotation is perfect for EOD injects.

For muscles such as the Delts, you need to work your way up to that volume. I now do 2.5cc's at a time in my delts, and it's painless.. slighly tight and tender for a day or so.. nothing much. Just don't raise your arm or do anything that requires lifting for about 15 minutes after pinning... lol

I worked my way up from 1.25, to 2.. to 2.5... it's a matter of getting the smaller muscles used to the volume.

Good luck!

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
my delts don't like mroe than 1.5cc's. i pinned two cc's and my delt was DEAD for the next 3 days. glutes and quads can take alot of oil, probably 3.5cc's with relative ease.

i've never pinned more than 2.5 in my quads or glutes though.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
IMO how much can be pinned has a lot to do with experience and to each his own tolerance of the substance injected.

I have ran cycles where I was able to take 2.5cc's in almost every muscle but i remember my first cycle having really sore glutes from 2x weekly injections of only 1.5cc's

everyone here has given a good idea of how much they SHOULD be able to take but i wouold see your own tolerance.

regards,
COTC

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Glutes can hold up to 5, I wouldn't do more than 3 though. I also do not recommend over 2 in any other site.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
Will all the winny pass through the gut, or does more need to be taken

its 17aa methylated, it passes through the liver whether its injected or drank. so drink up because winny injects are pretty painful.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
When I did a 4AD cyp/1-Test cyp cycle, I was pinning 4cc's 2 times a week. My glutes were able to handle that perfectly fine with zero drip.
null's got a fat ass that's used to taking quite a pounding

lol ;)

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say it's fat. It's big though that's for sure. 500 pound sumo squats will do that. I can't even leg press anymore because I max out the sled and do 15-20 reps (the heaviest sled can only fit 1035).

Shake

Awards
Will all the winny pass through the gut, or does more need to be taken

Use it oral for 2 weeks at the start and inject the rest of the time. I wont babble but if u want to research its got to do with IGF(drinking) and localized muscle growth(spot injecting).

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
spot injections leading to localized muscle growth is largely a myth and any growth is usually just inflammation and undissipated oil that goes away after a minimal amount of time

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yeah because it was originally given to horses (try giving a horse a pill) and for some reason a myth still exists it is superior to winny in tab form

if people are willing to buy it .. people will be willing to make it

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah because it was originally given to horses (try giving a horse a pill) and for some reason a myth still exists it is superior to winny in tab form

if people are willing to buy it .. people will be willing to make it
There IS a benefit to injecting winny: it increases the halflife.

The reason being when you drink it, it passes twice through the liver. Thus more of it breaks down. When injected it only passes through once. Additionally oral winny is also broken down in the small intestines by P450 enzymes. The overall halflife of injectable Winny is a little over a day. Oral Winny has a half-life of only like 8 hours IIRC.

Injectable Winny you could actually get away with injecting EOD.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
When I did a 4AD cyp/1-Test cyp cycle, I was pinning 4cc's 2 times a week. My glutes were able to handle that perfectly fine with zero drip.
I was doing almost 6cc's 2x a week on 4ad cyp. Between 2.5-3 cc per cheek every injection, never had much edema, drainage (only the occasional blood seapage), or pain. I was going to run with 1T cyp, however I homebrewed and made my 1T too concentrated and after my second injection I decided against any more.