ULTIMATE CUTTER

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Ok so here it is guys. I basically want to get back to ground zero, a clean slate as many would call it. I am 5'9 220 20% bf. I recently just bought a bottle of: ENCAYED-Stack II
Contains: Ephedra 20mg/Nor-Ephedrine 15mg/Caffeine 300mg/Aspirin 200mg/Yohimbine HCL 5mg/T-3 25mcg/DNP 100mg/Capsacium 50mg
I figured this has a nice amount of contents that are good for cutting. What is the best way of cycling this. The amts and ingredients are in 1 cap. Would it look something like this:
week 1: 1 cap
week2: 2 caps
week3:3caps
week4:2caps
week5:1 cap
Remeber It has some stuff like DNP and T3 which you gotta be careful with. Would you make the cycle longer or shorter based on the above example or what. Also i will be working out 4 times a week with cardio 4 times a week and a strrict diet aiming for 2000-2500 cals a day. Let me know guys. Thanks in advance

bulkmuscle

Awards
Regular ole Ephedrine & Caffeine worked great for me. I used 25mg/200mg 3x daily.

Not sure about all that other stuff though.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Hmmm, I take that this is an underground "supplement" since it contains DNP and T3?

Guido

Awards
Ok so here it is guys. I basically want to get back to ground zero, a clean slate as many would call it. I am 5'9 220 20% bf. I recently just bought a bottle of: ENCAYED-Stack II
Contains: Ephedra 20mg/Nor-Ephedrine 15mg/Caffeine 300mg/Aspirin 200mg/Yohimbine HCL 5mg/T-3 25mcg/DNP 100mg/Capsacium 50mg
I figured this has a nice amount of contents that are good for cutting. What is the best way of cycling this. The amts and ingredients are in 1 cap. Would it look something like this:
week 1: 1 cap
week2: 2 caps
week3:3caps
week4:2caps
week5:1 cap
Remeber It has some stuff like DNP and T3 which you gotta be careful with. Would you make the cycle longer or shorter based on the above example or what. Also i will be working out 4 times a week with cardio 4 times a week and a strrict diet aiming for 2000-2500 cals a day. Let me know guys. Thanks in advance
I'm speechless. With all these ingredients it does sound like a perfect cutter, but that's just on paper. If you decide to take this thing man please for love of god know where your nearest hospital is or carry around a defibrillator with you. I couldnt think of anything worse for your heart. I was bouncing off the walls taking stacker 2's and i have a hi threshold for stimulants. I have to drink a 24 oz coffee in the morning and i'm still ready to sleep at 11 am. Good luck and Godspeed.

But I promise you man, you dont need all this illegal **** to cut. Dont get me wrong I love AAS but I draw the line at the clen/t3 area. Try eating a moderate carb, moderate calorie (2200-2500) diet and 45 mins a day, 3-4 times a week cardio with your regular hi intensity weight training program. That, with ONE stimulant supplement like ECA and something like SesaThin and some other EFA's will shed 3 lbs of pure fat a week off your frame. And at a much less risk to your cardiovascular health. But to eat his own. Good luck bro.

eRICH

Awards
wow that stack sounds like a good way to kill yourself. DNP alone is way to scary to me.

noctorum

Banned
Awards
DNP is safe as long as you don't push your luck and aren't stupid.

Striver

Awards
Ok, well the makers of that product aren't really up to date or just not that competent because Aspirin has no real advantage in that stack. Its damn powerful though and good luck. I'd love to get my hands on that.
BTW, cardio will be completely unnecessary and you would just be risking your health.

psimonkey

Awards
Train hard, do cardio, reduce carb calories.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
I am still undecided on using this. There would be no cardio in the workout and the workouts would be low intensity 45 min max. I learned how to use DNP safely and have a diet down pact. If i decided to go upon the route of doing this i will keep a very accurate log. If i decide not to do this is will be running a T3 cycle.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
THe cycle will not be happening............instead there will be a ECY

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I would advise you to get your diet in check before touching diet stacks. No need to make drastic changes at first. Usually I'll bring in aids when I hit a sticking point.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 16
Cycle Logs 18
Cycle Logs 89