low dosage t-3 while on a bulking cycle

2slow

Awards
just wondering what everybodies thoughts are about running low dose t-3 ona bulking cyle. around 25-50mcg while on. from the little i've read this should help nutrient uptake and increase the gains while on cycle. i dont exactly know the science behind this, maybe someone could explain this for me? tia

bigman420

Awards
how about running clen instead...burn the fat while building muscle.......as for increased nutrient uptake, use arginine and alpha lipoic acid

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm with 2slow. Clen is totally catabolic in humans whereas low-dosage t3 is neutral. If the body is held in an anabolic state, it accelerates that, and vice-versa. ALA and arginine are good. Or use IGF, oratropin-1 comes to mind...........

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm with 2slow. Clen is totally catabolic in humans whereas low-dosage t3 is neutral. If the body is held in an anabolic state, it accelerates that, and vice-versa. ALA and arginine are good. Or use IGF, oratropin-1 comes to mind...........
I haven't experienced the catabolism of clen. Triac certainly was very catabolic, dunno about T3, but I know it can be catabolic.

Shake

Awards
If you are using decent amount of AAS and eating a BIG diet use upto 50mcg T3 i use 25mcg with nice results.

2slow

Awards
can some explain exactly how t-3 dosage during an anabolic cycle increases its effectiveness and why t-3 levels become suppressed during a anabolic cylcle? tia

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently finishing an anabolic cycle with low dose T3. To be honest, I got mostly sides and not much extra anabolism. By sides, I mean lethargy, in and out of the gym, less endurance on lifts, etc., higher heart rate, and night sweats/**** sleep. My lifts have gone up though...but not more than they would with 30mg. of E...Max and 1T/4AD/4OHT trans on its own.

I never went over 25mcg., and I also added T2 in low doses (100-200mcg) to potentiate the T3 (as explained in many studies).

I do notice that if I take T3 on an empty stomach (as recommended in the Cytomel lit), and don't eat within an hour, I have a major hypoglycemic problem.

The theory is this: thyroid hormone speeds up the rate at which nutrients are metabolized. Your trusty AAS maximizes nutrient partitioning to create a favorable environment for growth. Put the two together for faster gains.

Personally, I'd rather use a different approach--better AAS, different stack, non-hormonal solution, etc.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Siznoyton, well if you added T2 on top of that, then it's not like a low dose of T3, but more like a medium dose of T3, right?

For that, one would certainly need better anabolics. Just as you report. :D

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Siznoyton, well if you added T2 on top of that, then it's not like a low dose of T3, but more like a medium dose of T3, right?

For that, one would certainly need better anabolics. Just as you report. :D
T2 is very mild and T3 is generally run much higher than 25mcg. for cutting, so I don't see how a large dose of Ergomax and a large dose of 1T/4OHT/4AD isn't enough aas.

What are you suggesting, protocol-wise? What's been your experience using T3?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I will probably experiment with this in my next cycle.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm using it on as we speak and so far so good .

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
T2 is very mild and T3 is generally run much higher than 25mcg. for cutting, so I don't see how a large dose of Ergomax and a large dose of 1T/4OHT/4AD isn't enough aas.

What are you suggesting, protocol-wise? What's been your experience using T3?

T3 can be horribly catabolic, even at low doses and in the presence of heavy AAS. The affect it has is different from person to person as well. A replacement dose for one person might be 50mcg, but in the next it might be 12.5mcg.

I've used it at 25mcg on an M1T/4AD cycle, and again on a M14ADD/4AD cycle. They were the 2 best cycles I've ever run. I ate everything in sight, gained a ton of weight, and increased strength like crazy. On the M1T/4AD cycle, most lifts went up by 50%.

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
I was under the impression that 25mcg of t-3 would increase protein synthesis without being catabolic during a bulking cycle. Sounds good in theory, but I never noticed any additional benefits.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i used 50mcg T3 ED with 30mg SD and 900mg 4-ad and it seriously hurt my gains. it does promote appetite but it didnt outweigh the prominent catabolism.

whoever said clen is catabolic is wrong. clen is ANTI-catabolic.