SD PCT Info for Noob

cdent

Awards
I'm getting ready to finish my first cycle of SD and am wondering what you all recommend from a PCT point of view.

Before I get flamed to pieces, I have searched all over, and have found many threads with some SD PCT ideas, but most were logs or hijacked, non-helpful, etc.. I am hoping this thread will focus on just the PCT.

I'd like to get your opinions on what's the best way to go to ensure that my giggleberries don't disappear, gains get lost, liver falls out, etc. I have heard that PCT planning is as important as the cycle itself.

I have some Nolvadex 20mg tabs and some Rebound XT on hand and ready. Not sure exactly how to take tho.

I have been taking:
SD
Week 1 10mg
Week 2-4 20mg

Also: Creatine, Glutamine, Carnitine, Taurine, Flax/fish, Garlic, Red yeast, ProLiver. Also, adequate levels of protein and calories.

Gains have been wonderful and I feel great. What is the best way to ensure that I don't lose the gains?

Thanks

lightweight

Awards
HI i am finishing my sd cycle today and plan on doing nolvedex xt
40 wk1
30 wk2
20 wk3
10 wk4

i will continue my milk thistle and all the goodies for lipid control
not sure if im helping you but that is what i am doing, if you see any gyno consult a doctor to get some nolva.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
HI i am finishing my sd cycle today and plan on doing nolvedex xt
40 wk1
30 wk2
20 wk3
10 wk4

i will continue my milk thistle and all the goodies for lipid control
not sure if im helping you but that is what i am doing, if you see any gyno consult a doctor to get some nolva.
Just a FYI... a Doc will not precribe nolva for gyno... you can almost gaurantee that... but I already the the original poster has some.

You can dig up PCT options on TONS of posts here... you dont have to just look at SD posts.

And also PLEASE read this http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32946

Adams