Male Lactation w/o Gyno Issues

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
so I have male lactation still, 3 weeks after stopping the use of fenugreek. My last cycle included Test Cyp 300mg/week and Anavar 40mg/ed for 6 weeks. I used 20-40mg Nolva daily during the cycle and for three weeks after cycle + 1200-1800mg fenugreek. three weeks ago I noticed that I had some slight oozing of liquid out of my nipple when I squeezed it really hard. It was almost like the poison coming out of an ant bite. I got off fenugreek and started hitting Nolva again 20-40mg ed. I started an e-max lmg cycle about 7 days ago and tonight, noticed that the small bumps (milk ducts in both men and women) were whitish in color. I even noticed what looked like some small whitish flake on my nipple. I squeezed my nipple and what looked like a bit of dried white material came out (like the amount in a normal face zit) Then when I squeezed a little harder, a small amount of fluid came out of my nipples (last time (3 weeks ago) it was clear. Tonight it was more opaque).

I do not have gyno that I know of, as there are no lump on, in, under or around my nipple. I did have some nipple sensitivity while on the SD and at the end of the cycle, a friend grabbed both of my nipples and squeezed them VERY hard one day when he was drunk. This was about 4 days before the first time I noticed some lactation. I do have what looks like a fat band on the sides of my chest which run from my pics to my lats, but do not think this has anything to do with gyno, and more to do with the fact that I used to be 6'5 200 with 7% bodyfat Olympic-Trial Qualifying swimmer, who went to law school, ballooned to 280 pounds, before dropping to 196 lbs. in 11 weeks on a special diet and is now 232lbs with 8% bf.

How do I get rid of this damn lactation? Should I stop the E-max cycle now and hit Nolva hard? I planned on doing a test Prop/EQ cycle in about 3 more weeks for 8 weeks. Should I just start it now, and then do proper PCT after this cycle?

Plz help!

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i think male lactation is not so rare....we are not talking about a lot of liquid, is it?

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I remember getting a zit after a SD cycle ( atleast I think it was :\ ). So are you sure its not just a zit and the stuff is puss coming out?

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
it is a very small amount of fluid and it's coming out of my nipples/milk ducts, therefore not a zit. I know the difference!!

velikimajmun

Board Sponsor
Awards
Though your cycle doesn't look like one that would cause lactation. You should invest in some bromocriptine or cabergoline. They are both effective in fighting lactation.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
Is dostinex or bromo available for "research purposes?" I don't exactly have prescriptions laying around the house...

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
Are the research chemicals on that site for injectable or oral purposes for research subjects?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
lactation happens, my roomate had it happen on 50mg/QD dbol and 600mg/Test E.
Whatever you do don't squeeze it out, as thats a sign for your body to produce more

bench261

Awards
word, dont sqeeze them..it made my nip grow longer....mine was more like clear moisture on the nodules around the nip

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
with M1T/4-AD i had a bit of lactation toward the end....stupid me kept touching it and squeezing. :frustrate

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Whatever you do don't squeeze it out, as thats a sign for your body to produce more
Good advice. Get some B6 from the store today, start taking it at 200-300mg day. B6 may not work as well as bromocriptine or cabergoline, but it will help, and you can start it now.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bro same thing happened to me when I was on Ergomax (E-max) both times. I have never had gyno or lactation before from any compound. Unfortunately nothing helped except dropping the Ergomax and hitting the Nolva and and AI. Once I stopped the Ergo it went away within a week with no recurrance. While still on the Ergo I tried and AI, a SERM, and Cabergoline (Dostinex) to no avail.

so I have male lactation still, 3 weeks after stopping the use of fenugreek. My last cycle included Test Cyp 300mg/week and Anavar 40mg/ed for 6 weeks. I used 20-40mg Nolva daily during the cycle and for three weeks after cycle + 1200-1800mg fenugreek. three weeks ago I noticed that I had some slight oozing of liquid out of my nipple when I squeezed it really hard. It was almost like the poison coming out of an ant bite. I got off fenugreek and started hitting Nolva again 20-40mg ed. I started an e-max lmg cycle about 7 days ago and tonight, noticed that the small bumps (milk ducts in both men and women) were whitish in color. I even noticed what looked like some small whitish flake on my nipple. I squeezed my nipple and what looked like a bit of dried white material came out (like the amount in a normal face zit) Then when I squeezed a little harder, a small amount of fluid came out of my nipples (last time (3 weeks ago) it was clear. Tonight it was more opaque).

I do not have gyno that I know of, as there are no lump on, in, under or around my nipple. I did have some nipple sensitivity while on the SD and at the end of the cycle, a friend grabbed both of my nipples and squeezed them VERY hard one day when he was drunk. This was about 4 days before the first time I noticed some lactation. I do have what looks like a fat band on the sides of my chest which run from my pics to my lats, but do not think this has anything to do with gyno, and more to do with the fact that I used to be 6'5 200 with 7% bodyfat Olympic-Trial Qualifying swimmer, who went to law school, ballooned to 280 pounds, before dropping to 196 lbs. in 11 weeks on a special diet and is now 232lbs with 8% bf.

How do I get rid of this damn lactation? Should I stop the E-max cycle now and hit Nolva hard? I planned on doing a test Prop/EQ cycle in about 3 more weeks for 8 weeks. Should I just start it now, and then do proper PCT after this cycle?

Plz help!