Comparing the 2 Ultras

script-pro

Awards
Im in search of comparisons between ALRI's two different ULTRAS... The little
info Ive been able to find suggests that Ultra H.o.t ter is not as good as it's
old original version?

Can we get some feedback on this?

Despite the stop in production for the original version I hope it's better than it's
newest version simply due to the Methyl addage.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
The Meythl addage actually addressed ATD's bioavailability issue, making Ultra Hotter the better choice, plus you're getting 90 caps for the same price and stronger and better version.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
GREAT point on price. You can get a month's worth for MUCH less of Ultra Hotter. I'm using UH and it's been very good so far, with strength rising and I believe recovery is going very well. Blood tests in a couple weeks will hopefully verify that. Also, libido is starting to come back on UHer, which many say is a negative on on regular UH.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
There is a guy on Bodybuilding.com named Patrick Arnold who is some sort of expert that claims UH'er will not work as advertised. I dont know who he is but people over there seem to take his word as reliable.
It spooked me enough for me to decide to use ATD + 6-oxo for PCT instead ( with a kick-start of nolva ).

artica

Awards
I read where Patrick Arnold (Ergopharm CEO) stated that adding a methyl group to it will not improve it. I tried Ultra HOT and it worked great, I tried ATD and it worked great also. By great I mean I actually noticed something from these types of "supps.", which is rare.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its now come down to methylating this and that for the new compounds.

I remembered sniggers about methylated clomid and methylated protein a while back.

artica

Awards

I remembered sniggers about methylated clomid and methylated protein a while back.
exactly the reason why Im concerned, I don't all compounds are better just because it's been methylated.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established

Adding a 17alpha group increases bioavailability in compunds with teh 4 ring "Steroid" structure. I'm not sure if it's even possible to alkylate clomid or protein at a certain location to increase oral bioavail.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There is a guy on Bodybuilding.com named Patrick Arnold who is some sort of expert that claims UH'er will not work as advertised. I dont know who he is but people over there seem to take his word as reliable.
It spooked me enough for me to decide to use ATD + 6-oxo for PCT instead ( with a kick-start of nolva ).
come on kd1. stay away from that place. it's bad. just do a little research on what AM seems to think about PA. there is always 2 sides to a story.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello script-pro

Im in search of comparisons between ALRI's two different ULTRAS... The little
info Ive been able to find suggests that Ultra H.o.t ter is not as good as it's
old original version?

Can we get some feedback on this?

Despite the stop in production for the original version I hope it's better than it's
newest version simply due to the Methyl addage.
I just finished pct with ultra hotter,I kept all my gains and continued to get stronger during pct,but got a case of mild back pumps form this product?