More SD questions

chewbacca2264

Awards
Hello, new to this board and I am quite impressed thus far, my questions pertain to SD as I am considering running a couple of cycles. First I am 32 been training on and off for 16 years, very seriously break free for 6. Right now I am 240 at between 14-15%bf. Last year I did a long term cyclical Keto diet and ended up at 218 right at 10%bf which was great for me as I am an endomorph. I recently blew up to 251 trying to gain some size from where I was, I have dieted down 11 lbs so far doing a half ass TKD and I want to continue with that approach. I have been using MP, and ECA and going very low on carbs. Wondering about running a 30 day cycle of SD while doing this diet but not sure if it would be a great idea because most of what I have read seems to point that SD is very effective for bulking. My hope was to run 30 days starting at 20 then moving to 30 a day and then follow with two months of Rebound while attempting to recomposition the whole time. Then maybe sometime after first of the year try another cycle on a higher calorie diet. In the past I have used s-1 plus, m-dien and some homebrews that I made up special. I am fully versed in PCT and diet but honestly don't have a great knowledge of steroids and have always utilized advice from other sources when working up my cycles. Any advice or thoughts are welcome. Thanks in advance.

eRICH

Awards
I personally wouldn't reccomend SD and a low carb cutting diet. SD needs tons of carbs and loads up your glycogen stores. This can wreak havoc on your blood sugar leaving you feeling lethargic and generally shitty. I personally found E...Max much more effective as a recomp/cutter. You will get a little bloat on it though. While cutting I was able to gain strength, lose fat, and add a couple lbs of lbm. Or you could just run SD as a bulker. I found SD to be a great nutrition partioner and if anything leaned out some even while bulking. Also try searching there's TONS of info on SD on this board.
Goodluck-Have Fun
E

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Try Max LMG + Retain instead of SuperDrol. Ive read on another board a member had great results while getting cut with that combo. Apparently the Retain may be muscle sparing.