dosage advice needed...

nmarco37

Awards
I am planning to do a cycle of E...Max LMG soon (and I may add Prostanazol if people think that it is worth the money), and I have done a lot of searching, but I can't find any decent dosage suggestions. I think I will do a 6 week cycle, which, correct me if I am wrong, will require 2 bottles, right?

Any other helpful hints that you have come across in any of your experiences, such as when you feel is the best time of day to take it, etc, are welcomed too. Thanks in advance for the help guys.

Peace,
Nick

eRICH

Awards
I wouldn't bother with prostan & yes you would need 2 bottles for a 6 week run. I dose in the morning and then preworkout which is late afternoon. Goodluck-Have fun

nmarco37

Awards
Thanks eRich, much appreciated! If the prostanazol isn't going to make a big difference inasmuch as results are concerned, I would rather save the money for something else.

Anybody else have any advice? Maybe somebody out there on whom prostanazol worked?

Thanks again!

Peace.

nmarco37

Awards
Oh, one more question, eRich: When you say you dose twice per day, do you mean you take 10 mgs in the morn and 10 mgs preworkout, or do you take more than one pill at a time?

eRICH

Awards
I did 10 mg in the morning and 10mg in the afternoon. I tried Prostan and thought it sucked IMO. I do not think it's worth the money.