MENT 50mg/day oral 2 weeks.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
Been on 50mg/day oral for 1wk now and I am up in strength and have gained 4 pounds.

I am taking 25mg in the morning and 25mg in the afternoon on most days. One day so far I forgot my morning dose so took it at 4:30 and then before bed. I have been taking 2 caps of lean extreme before bed to keep cortisol low and taking 1 cap of RXT with each dose of MENT and 1 cap before bed.

Weight is up and I have been eating horribly. Rarely more than 120grams of protein in a day. I just havent had the proper motivation to be eating as i should. I was cutting for 3 months and lost about 17lbs while maintaining my strength and i think i just got burned out on eating good all the time. Been off the cut for about a month so I don't think this is just post-cut rebound gain.

Doesnt seem like i have gained much fat. I feel like my chest is a bit bigger and like it has a bit more thickness to it when i feel the muscle. It seems like the gains are really solid. Hard muscle goes on right away. When i was on SD, it seemed like my muscles got big right away and then became solid over the next couple of weeks.

No androgen focus, no gyno, no symptoms of suppression yet(could be the ATD). I was going to try a lower dose but i read about another guy that was pinning 50mg ED with good results and i figured i would need at least as much orally to see results.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Man..if I was using something as intense as MENT, I would make sure to get my nutrition down pat.

Sweet though, Keep us updated!

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
Man..if I was using something as intense as MENT, I would make sure to get my nutrition down pat.

Sweet though, Keep us updated!
I know...i don't know what my deal is. Like i said, i just lost motivation. I am gonna try harder this week though. I need to be more disciplined.

50joe

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, I've been wanting to hear anyone trying this out! Be sure to post when you can, I'm very interested! Let us know more about the supression too, I want to know if it's as bad as everyone has been theorizing.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
I quit taking it. Figured it wasnt worth it when my diet wasnt inline.

I took it about 10 days and did not feel suppressed so either the oral BA is low and i wasnt getting enough to suppress me or the 75mg ATD/day was keeping the suppression at bay.

I have been off for about 4 days still taking 25mg ATD everyday and still don't feel any suppression so it wasnt the MENT that was keeping me feeling good.

50joe

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if transdermal delievery would help....

thx for the update!

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i think it was ment to be injected. someone correct me if i am wrong

size

Awards
  • Established
I I took it about 10 days and did not feel suppressed so either the oral BA is low and i wasnt getting enough to suppress me or the 75mg ATD/day was keeping the suppression at bay.
Not sure as to the reasons why you did not experience it, but ment should cause suppression rather rapidly and deeply.