im in week 2 of a 4wk prostan cyce and looking at adding some sd
how do you think i should bring it in

wk1 prostan 75mg
wk2 prostan 75mg
wk3 prostan 75mg +10mg sd
wk4 prostan 75mg +20mg sd
wk5 20mg sd
wk6 20mg sd

should i get more prostan to ride the whole trip or should i star some pct when the prostan is done?

i have milk thysle
fenugreek
novadex xt
and looking at grabbing some novladex to have on hand in case of gyno?

how should i faze in these?

ive tried searching but finding what your looking sux having to look through hundreds of threads looking for answers

thanks in advance

KD1

Awards
  • Established
I think you should end with the Prostan instead of starting with it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Personally, I think you should ride the whole cycle out with prostan, it doesn't really start to kick in until about the fourth week. Keep the sd dose to 10mg unless you fill otherwise during the cycle. Sometimes horomone synergism works wonders..... two at once=equals less use of each with exceptional results.

Blownkbgt

Board Supporter
Awards
yeah i realize that but i was going to just try the prostan on its own ...

but im not really getting anywhere. i guess i should just run it out.

i guess ill be buying some more.... oh well....and retain has caught my interest as well

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Keep in mind that Retain is methylated....just an FYI following said cycle. Keeps us posted on how things go.

Blownkbgt

Board Supporter
Awards
yeah i was reading about it and apparently its not a issue with some of the testers?

dunno , i just bout some and more prostan plus some dhea.

so ill keep an eye on it till i start pct

KD1

Awards
  • Established
My next PCT will be Nolva, ATD and 6oxo.

Was going to run Retain + UH'ter but Ive read so much bad press about those products I will stick with the 1st 3.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i have milk thysle
fenugreek
novadex xt
and looking at grabbing some novladex to have on hand in case of gyno?
Your plan looks good to go for pct, and nolva is always a good idea...... as far as phasing them, I usually start my pct protocols the day after the last dose of androgens fenugreek included (which I take 5caps at night for the first two weeks, 4caps during the third, and 5 again in the fourth. Which amounts to between 2-2.5gr/day if I remember the label info correctly.) Don't exactly know about the NovaXt, I've never used it before, maybe somebody who has can chime in. For me RXT (which is ATD, one of the ingredients in NXT) worked really good at 3,3,2,1. Milk Thistle has always been debated on whether one should take it while on or off cycle, so there you may just have to do a little searching on what others have said and then decide. Personally, I've did it both ways and never had any trouble as far as I could tell.