HAVE ANYONE TRIED VYO-TECH 17 HD

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Trying to find information about this new product and it's side effect's"17-HALO-METHYL-DIANA-DRONE" BY VYO-TECH

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
I would skeptical of any product coming from that company. thier budget seems to be geared more tward advertising then product r&d. After reading a few user reviews on viraloid, another of thier products, I wouldnt bother with it ... just my opinion though.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
any ideas what it is? I'm assuming its a methyl.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
I tried this product for a month orally and it did nothing, but I gained 12lbs LBM and lost 3%BF in 2 weeks when I used it as a rectal suppository. Apparently it allows for better absorbtion. Try it out!

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello hrdgain81

I would skeptical of any product coming from that company. thier budget seems to be geared more tward advertising then product r&d. After reading a few user reviews on viraloid, another of thier products, I wouldnt bother with it ... just my opinion though.
Thanks for your input on this product.The write-up on this product tells you nothing, and they don't even suggest using liver protection which made me skeptical of this product.THANKS

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
no prob. wheels, I am for the most part skeptical of any product regardless
until I see good user feedback. I've bought enough snake oil to know not to
run blindly into **** anymore.

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
i got 4 free sample pills from a gnc in cleveland (guess the gnc was a franchise?) anyway, the dude there said something about being pretty strong. I took it in conjunction with arsenal-x. I don't think it was a good idea, I felt really strange. But my workout was phenominal. But, i'm not looking to increase my mass whatsoever. Just looking to increase my strength, lower my weight and become more vascular. I really want to get rid of the arsenal-x because it's just a run of the mill stim. (yohimbe, theobromine, caffeine anhydrous) and now that I found out that the 17-halo-methyl-diandrone is very very similar to regular androgen and is extremely anabolic, i'm not going to use it anymore. so i mean, if you're looking to increase your lean muscle mass then using the 17 halo would most likely be the way to go. just don't use it in conjunction with a stim. I'm not authority on this, but I'm pretty sure it'd be really bad for your heart.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
There's a thread here about it. It's another herbal, the name apparently is just for hype. For a good herbal go with PowerFULL.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
As I mentioned in another 17-HD related thread: I used it, and was very pleased with the strength gains from day one. I did use liver protection, but so far I have been unable to get any clear explanation of what the 17-Halo is. Company claims it is plant based, but no plant gives you that kind of strength boost on day 1 of its use. Note: IDS has a similar version..... 17-Hydroxy Mesterone. I used it also for a cycle.... IMO not nearly as good as the Vyotech version. I think the methylation and/or delivery system was the deciding difference. IDS version is twice as many pills for roughly the same cost though........

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
So if it is actually an herbal, it should not shutdown the HPTA right? I have thought about emailing the company to try and get some straight answers, just need to find their email lol. I got a few samples this week and took it preworkout, I am currently in pct, workouts went pretty good, dunno if it was the 17HD or not...

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I talked with the company today and they said the main ingredient is a plant non-steriod-type called smilax.

then he started rambling abunch of other stuff that i couldnt hear as the volume was low.

shct

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I talked with the company today and they said the main ingredient is a plant non-steriod-type called smilax.
LMAO.............