First Change My Life cycle ever

gator0090

Awards
Hello all, i'm startin this thread cuz i want to has as much knowledge and opinions as possible before i begin my cycle, i know there are about 1 million other "first cycle" threads goin but they're not me so here we go..

My friend and i are going to be running are first aas cycle ever, we have no prior experience with ph's or aas and we have been training and dieting "efficiently" for the past 3+ years. My height, weight is 6' 190lbs (on creatine) and my friend is 6'1" 205. We have been planning the following cycle...

week
1-12 test enan (250mg/2x weekly)
1-4 dianabol 30mg ed
9-12 superdrol 20mg ed
1-12 eq 400mg/week

pct
liquid nolva, cee, tribex, zma

How does this look for a first cycle, i know many will say to lose the eq but we just want to get the most out of this cycle. Also is 30mg to much/not enough d-bol dosage

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
run the test enan one week past the eq so the hormones clear at the same time

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
and you can also run the superdrol thru the 2 weeks not injecting while the esters clear.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hello all, i'm startin this thread cuz i want to has as much knowledge and opinions as possible before i begin my cycle, i know there are about 1 million other "first cycle" threads goin but they're not me so here we go..

My friend and i are going to be running are first aas cycle ever, we have no prior experience with ph's or aas and we have been training and dieting "efficiently" for the past 3+ years. My height, weight is 6' 190lbs (on creatine) and my friend is 6'1" 205. We have been planning the following cycle...

week
1-12 test enan (250mg/2x weekly)
1-4 dianabol 30mg ed
9-12 superdrol 20mg ed
1-12 eq 400mg/week

pct
liquid nolva, cee, tribex, zma

How does this look for a first cycle, i know many will say to lose the eq but we just want to get the most out of this cycle. Also is 30mg to much/not enough d-bol dosage

The reason many will tell you to leave the eq out is so you do get the best gains, not just from this cycle but in general. Lets put it like this, you do your cycle with out the eq and gain 20lbs, with eq added you ad 25lbs all together, yes it is more than before. But now look at cycle #2, if you did no eq the first cycle than add it for cycle 2 you gain 20lbs there too, opposed to having eq in both cycles and maybe only gainin 10-15lbs with INCREASED dosages. So now you buy more aas and use more to get not as great of results and worsen any possible sides. The point many say start of slowly is because you can gain a lot with a little dosage your firs time and you slowly ramp up each cycle from there, the higher you start the higher your dosage and sides are going to get, you waste the time you have to grow on very little aas. The numbers ar obviously made up, but you get the point. This is just my opinion.

gator0090

Awards
The reason many will tell you to leave the eq out is so you do get the best gains, not just from this cycle but in general. Lets put it like this, you do your cycle with out the eq and gain 20lbs, with eq added you ad 25lbs all together, yes it is more than before. But now look at cycle #2, if you did no eq the first cycle than add it for cycle 2 you gain 20lbs there too, opposed to having eq in both cycles and maybe only gainin 10-15lbs with INCREASED dosages. So now you buy more aas and use more to get not as great of results and worsen any possible sides. The point many say start of slowly is because you can gain a lot with a little dosage your firs time and you slowly ramp up each cycle from there, the higher you start the higher your dosage and sides are going to get, you waste the time you have to grow on very little aas. The numbers ar obviously made up, but you get the point. This is just my opinion.
This is an excellent point but i'm not sure if there will ever be a second cycle...

gator0090

Awards
Also we were wondering if we should/need to run HCG throughout the cycle, if so, how and when?

And should we run nolva ed during the cycle also at say 20mg to to be gyno safe or should it be arimadex?
thanks guys!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
run the hcg starting week 3 250ius 2x a week run it up until PCT

you really could have found ALL of this by searching these EXACT issues have been addressed probably 8 million times

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would say HCG wouldnt hurt and it would make pct go better, plus might create some more gains on cycle. For dosing, im not sure, i only do short cycles now.

For the nolva, if you dont mind some bloat you can just not worry about it, but keep it on hand for if any signs of something show up you can be ready. IF you want to use on cycle, i would say use 10mgs a day unless more is needed for some reason.

knox

Awards
  • Established
wouldn't hurt to have it on hand, especially if you get a lot of bloat from the dbol. but a little bloat is good. if gyno arises, just rely on the nolva.

gator0090

Awards
Can i expect to gain at least 20 keepable pounds off this cycle, assuming dieting and training are in check? How have others done with similar cycle results

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I used to think to myself, I am just going to do one cycle to bump me up closer to where I want to be then work from there....lol yeah fucking right, its one of the best feelings when you are on. If you dont want to keep running AAS for a long time, I wouldnt recommend starting, because you wont stop, trust me!! Dont get me wrong, as long as you are doing everything right and taking the right precautions there really arent many health risks, but there have been many people who said just one cycle then im done......

gator0090

Awards
I used to think to myself, I am just going to do one cycle to bump me up closer to where I want to be then work from there....lol yeah fucking right, its one of the best feelings when you are on. If you dont want to keep running AAS for a long time, I wouldnt recommend starting, because you wont stop, trust me!! Dont get me wrong, as long as you are doing everything right and taking the right precautions there really arent many health risks, but there have been many people who said just one cycle then im done......
Damn, i want that feeling so bad, so whats the consensous, should i drop the EQ for a potential future cycle and just run the bread and butter.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I would drop the eq. But honestly I don't think AAS is that intense. I remember I thought I was gonna turn into the incredible hulk my first cycle. If you really wanna feel good, try doing a gram of test....that feels good! :)

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I would drop the eq. But honestly I don't think AAS is that intense. I remember I thought I was gonna turn into the incredible hulk my first cycle. If you really wanna feel good, try doing a gram of test....that feels good! :)
Thats what Im currently doing:D

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
So Gator, just drop the eq for now, save it for your second cycle, it will be harder to make gains as you keep cycling, so it will be nice to have more anabolics to choose from later down the road. You will get good gains with the test/dbol/superdrol, but the only thing I would change is run the superdrol from weeks 11-14, so when you stop superdrol in week 14, the test enan will be cleared out of your system and you can start pct right away. Good luck.

gator0090

Awards
So Gator, just drop the eq for now, save it for your second cycle, it will be harder to make gains as you keep cycling, so it will be nice to have more anabolics to choose from later down the road. You will get good gains with the test/dbol/superdrol, but the only thing I would change is run the superdrol from weeks 11-14, so when you stop superdrol in week 14, the test enan will be cleared out of your system and you can start pct right away. Good luck.
thanks Nate, a few more questions tho, what about injection times? FOr example if i inject on a monday and a thrusday when is best/most effective and are the quads the best place for a first cycle?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
doesn't really matter what time of day although i prefer post work out .. quads usually hurt a TON .. glutes and delts are your best options

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i couldn't do quads personally. glutes are my fav. no pain whatsoever. mon/thur is a good split.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
yea i am running 600mg of test and 400mg of deca and i have gained 12lbs in 4.5 weeks...personally i think i would've rather just used 1000mg of test! that must make you feel like a god! hahahahahaha

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
How should Hcg be run along with this cycle if he chose to use it?

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
i couldn't do quads personally. glutes are my fav. no pain whatsoever. mon/thur is a good split.

i just started pinnning quads with a 1" 23g pin and love em :dunno:

glutes are great also, and delts are pretty painless for me so long as i keep it under 1.5cc.

as for this being your only cycle, it won't be. you will most likely run cycle for the rest of your life.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
How should Hcg be run along with this cycle if he chose to use it?
If you were wanting to run HCG with this cycle, it would be just the same as any other cycle. You could use swales protocol of 250-500IU 2x week such as on mon/thurs. Lots of people use that method and it works quite well.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Your cycle looks good and you seem to have done your research which is more than most can say. I myself, would run the EQ if you already have it...OTOH, if you still gotta pick up your gear, then I would say just wait till next time. You'll be more than happy with this, trust me.

I always shoot quads/pecs...I can't even reach my my ass anymore, so that isn't an option...pff. :)

IMO pecs are the easiest thing to inject and hurt the less. But if you decide to do them, make sure you know what you're doing and read up on some injection techniques, etc...my last cycle, I was putting 3 cc's into my pecs w/o any discomfort whatosever, although, other's mileage may vary of course. Good luck with it bro, let us know how you fare. :cool:

Mess

Awards
  • Established
OMG thats me talking at the begining of my first cycle, but after 10 weeks .......naaaah , you bet there will be 2 at least ahead of me
This is an excellent point but i'm not sure if there will ever be a second cycle...

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like the cycle... with or without the eq... Definately listen to the suggestion to run test one week longer then eq.. and extend SD allowing esters to clear.

Personally, I tend not to fool myself... when I decided I was going to run a cycle, I had already planned out my next 3 cycles..... and currently have a 1 year plan under way. I suppose for me the important thing is my ability to stick to what I plan, in all arena's... training/diet and supplementation.

Good luck, I know your going to enjoy it...

(Glen has sensitive Quads.. Personally I don't mind hitting my quads every thursday). Quads and delts are easiest for me, and my girl friend hits' my glutes on mondays. :D

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
I got a question for the masses.. Say you gain a total of 25 pounds on this cycle, how much of it will be lost with water weight and how much can be expected to keep? Also is 25 lbs a reasonable expectation for this cycle?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you eat alot 25 pounds is reasonable... but don't expect to keep much more then 10-15 pounds after all is said and done.. if you do keep 10 you've done well.... Don't expect miracles.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
If you eat alot 25 pounds is reasonable... but don't expect to keep much more then 10-15 pounds after all is said and done.. if you do keep 10 you've done well.... Don't expect miracles.
Damn, i guess i do expect miracles, i'd hope to keep 20 and i would be satisfied, looks like 1 cycle isn't enuf. lol

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
there is a slim to none chance of gaining 20lbs of muscle on any cycle

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if you gained 20lbs of muscle and actually kept it I would have to say you were probably no where near your genetic limit and most likely a light weight. Theres a reason everyone on this board isnt 280lbs pound people, cycles just dont put muscle on you like that once you are near your genetic limit or beyound it.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Not to mention, gaining 20 lbs. of solid muscle in that short amount of time is very unhealthy for the most part. I wish I'd have never gained as fast as I did. I've got some serious complications from it such as high bp, sickening stretch marks that cover my entire body, shortness of breath, very weak joints and tendons, the list goes on and on.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
I guess 10-15 lbs isn't all the bad considering it would take a year or so to gain that naturally. What about all these threads i read where the guys gain like 20-30 lbs from a cycle, i take it thats before pct and all..

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Another question, in Gator's cycle how often would the eq have to be injected and can the eq be put in the same syringe as the test e to keep the pinning down?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I guess 10-15 lbs isn't all the bad considering it would take a year or so to gain that naturally. What about all these threads i read where the guys gain like 20-30 lbs from a cycle, i take it thats before pct and all..
IMO it's either that they're small to begin with and not close at all to their gen. potential...or they're counting water+fat+muscle+glycogen, or they're just straight up BS'ing.

As for the EQ question, inject once or twice every week, your choice, and yes the two can be combined in the same syringe. :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
mostly water or bad diet accounts for the weight.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
wold this cycle yield better results if it were run for 12 weeks instead of 10?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
nevrenuf please do a search these questions have been asked and answered 7 gajillion times

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
i know that having the test in your system for an extra 2 weeks will most definately help my gains but i just wanted to get some experience feedback....thats all

Also can someone tell me if running vitamin b6 is a good idea for this cycle as well