- 08-22-2005, 01:46 PM
- 08-22-2005, 02:24 PM
This year ive done 3-4 cycles of various ph's. This all depends upon how "harsh" your cycle's are and how far they are spread apart.
08-22-2005, 02:40 PM
SD is a relatively good feeling androgen with few symptomatic sides aside from some cramping at higher doses. The sides that you need to concern yourself with are lipids and liver. These are sides that are unsymptomatic and cannot be detected by feel, but rather ONLY by bloodwork. I can assure you that your lipids did take a hit to some degree and depending on your predisposition this could be light or severe. SD appears to be less toxic on the liver for most and depending on your predisposition could be light to severe.Originally Posted by Jim Mills
Two cycles in 3 months in all probability could be quite destructive to your lipids. I strongly advise that you get some bloodwork done ASAP regardless of future cycles.
Life is a terminal condition.
08-22-2005, 03:28 PM
I ended up in the hospital with kidney stones the day after I ended my first cycle of SD. I told the doc about my cycle and he ran complete blood work.... He told me every thing came back normal, even my liver. The only count that wasn't normal was my white blood count and that'sOriginally Posted by B5150
because of my CLL.
08-22-2005, 04:43 PM
08-23-2005, 12:10 PM
guys our age r too old to get greedy, get the blood work done and give your body a break, its not a race !!!!!!!!!
08-23-2005, 01:42 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-04-2004, 08:04 PM
- By NO MERCY in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-27-2003, 05:34 PM
- By Sheesh in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 05-05-2003, 07:55 PM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2003, 06:51 PM
- By deaconbill in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-11-2002, 06:20 AM