Bicep Shots

noctorum

Banned
Awards
My cephalic (I believe thats the one..) vein isn't visible on my bi. I want to try to shoot it (using ace and prop) but I'm scurred. I know I won't inject into it as long as I aspirate, but is it gonna start squirting me in the face?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Its actually your brachial vein, but I would think as long as you inject right in the middle of your bicep (extend your arm with your palm up and just inject straight up/down) you should miss it. The brachial vein usually runs a little more to the outside from the midline of the bicep so you should be good. Just aspirate as you said to check and make sure you arent in it, and no it wont squirt you in the face if you do lol. BTW, there is no way I would ever inject prop into my bis unless it was 100% painless in your other bodyparts. I have heard of a few guys that shot their bi's with prop and they only did it once to learn it was a bad idea...but go for it if you want, let us know how it went!

noctorum

Banned
Awards
The prop I'm getting I've heard is pretty painless. I'm not worried :)

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
i love bicep shots...as long as you go more in the inside of the brachial you'll have no problems with veins...and as you said aspiration will always save your ass JIC, lol.

i particularly hate prop but other than that find bi and tri shots to be pretty painless even when pinning TA and suspension.

regards,
COTC