Synthroid (T4)

1. Board Supporter
    Answers

Synthroid (T4)

hey i recently got some of these. They are 125mcg per pill. I am 220 lbs 5'9 20-25%bf. I think i am suppose to be taking 2 a day but i also heard they should be cycled and are supposed to be tapered throughout they cycle. I will be doing cardio 4 days a week and in the gym 4 days a week. I wil be aiming for 2000-2500 cals a day. let me know what you guys think.

2. Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zaph123
    hey i recently got some of these. They are 125mcg per pill. I am 220 lbs 5'9 20-25%bf. I think i am suppose to be taking 2 a day but i also heard they should be cycled and are supposed to be tapered throughout they cycle. I will be doing cardio 4 days a week and in the gym 4 days a week. I wil be aiming for 2000-2500 cals a day. let me know what you guys think.
    Do some more research before you end up with an arrythmia.

But to answer your question (and hopefully not give you any stupid ideas before you assess your tolerance), thyroid hormone is stacked with clen during cutting cycles. Thyroid hormone is very catabolic, and clen is anti-catabolic, but both stacked together with a good diet and cardio will cut you up like woah. But they are also very potent alone, let alone when stacked. So do some more research and start with the T4 with LOW doses. Maybe even half a pill. Because believe me when I tell you, there's nothing scarier than a wicked bout of tachychardia (let alone an arrythmia).
  3. Banned
    Answers

Actually clen isn't anti-catabolic except in some lab animals. Clen is catabolic and Thyroid also. Stacking them together does cut you up like crazy but it is hard on your body, ESPECIALLY when it is not combined with any anabolics. Maybe some ectotropin added to that mix, or some androgens, that would help. Stacking t4 and clen together without any anabolics is asking for trouble, IMO.
    •   

4. Pityin' fools since '81
    Answers

clen isn't anti-catabolic in humans to any significant degree in a reasonable dose (read non-lethal). stacking clen and t4 will shed bodyfat quickly, but please run a decent anabolic with it or you will shed muscle equally as fast
  5. Member
    Answers

500 mg test prop/week (100 mg EOD) plus clen/t4 will be a good way to go IMO. Personally I truly believe that with a strict, moderate carb diet and cardio you can get almost identical cutting results with something like Stacker2 and SesaThin. Clen/T3 (or T4) just scares me. But that's me. If you can tolerate it, all the power to you, and you'll look phenomenal so long as you keep your diet clean.
  6. Board Supporter
    Answers

Thansk for the info. I am not done researching or ready to take this. A lot of people said that T4 is pointless because it is not as potent as T3.
  7. Banned
    Answers

There's that too. Tri-Max is another interesting alternative. Some people say it compares totally to T3... Others say it is weak stuff, but isn't that the case with everything else too?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Synthroid (t4)
    By schwellington in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-08-2012, 11:30 AM
  2. Synthroid(t4)
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 04:13 PM
  3. T4
    By captainbicept in forum Anabolics