Arimidex vs. Femara

1. Arimidex vs. Femara

Which is more effective? (.5mg-1mg ED-EOD Arimidex, 2.5mg ED Femara)

Note; I rate effectiveness in terms of destroying estrogen completely. 99% wins over 80%. Not in terms of cycle results, just from the chemistry point of view.

Thanks

2. never tried a-dex but femara kept me lean and dry as a bone through my entire lean-bulk...that was at only 1.25 ED

i do look forward to trying a-dex sooner or later...but for now I have been more than satisfied with the femara.

regards,
    COTC

3. I do know of some friends who have dosed it as high as 2.5 ED and as low as 1.25 EOD or E3D...i was thinking of trying the 1.25 EOD on my next bulk as I felt ED was a little too dry almost.

regards,
    COTC
    •   

4. Thanks

5. I had read somewhere that it takes a while for Letrozole to get up to suitable levels to be effective, whereas Anastrozole packed a punch immediately.

But, I also read in another study that Letro had favorable effects on IGF levels, whereas Anastrozole dropped them.

I use Letro much more than Arimidex, but I just ran out of it, so I just switched over to Arimidex.. which you can do, as it has immediate effect.. but you can't do the opposite without risking a mild break of effectiveness inbetween.. blah blah blah..

I think if you weigh the pros and cons, and then juggle the efficacy of it... throw in some pepper and tabasco..then Letro wins.
    Last edited by Ubiquitous; 08-21-2005 at 02:56 AM. Reason: spelling

6. Letro is more effective for most but arimidex seems "gentler" on the body for many.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bry151
    I had read somewhere that it takes a while for Letrozole to get up to suitable levels to be effective, whereas Anastrozole packed a punch immediately.
    i think you got it backwords.....

8. Im not sure who said this - I think it was Dr. D, and I apologize if I'm wrong - but I think he said that letro is effective at .1mg ED ! That's some powerfull stuff.

9. 2.5mg of femara is MUCH MUCH stronger than 1mg Arimidex

10. Femara is able to attack aromatase in adipose tissues, Anastrazole(sp) can't..

11. ^^^

that might be an important factor to consider

Similar Forum Threads

1. arimidex vs aromasin during TRT
    By Jupiter in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-01-2014, 07:54 PM
  2. arimidex vs. formex
    By kkitz967 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 11:44 AM
  3. Arimidex vs Letrozole