Joint and shoulder soreness while on pro/ergo

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
any Suggestions as to any supplements that would help with pain /soreness. I couldnt do some chest exercises or as heavy as i would like last workout. Would cissus rx help?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
cissus, bromelain, glucosamine, & chondroitin are good options

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello zed

any Suggestions as to any supplements that would help with pain /soreness. I couldnt do some chest exercises or as heavy as i would like last workout. Would cissus rx help?
One of the side effects of prostanozol(winny) is sore joints because it drys you out.In the forum under Anabolic -topic compounds for connective tissue will explain indepth.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Devil's claw root, the natural anti-inflammatory. VERY, VERY good. It isn't recognized on this board for some reason but don't overlook it.

Also, team life research has joint compounds in their "research chemicals" section... I haven't used them though...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Devil's claw root, the natural anti-inflammatory. VERY, VERY good. It isn't recognized on this board for some reason but don't overlook it.

Also, team life research has joint compounds in their "research chemicals" section... I haven't used them though...
I had not heard of that one, I'll look into it.

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
I TOOK A FEW CISSUX THIS MORNING ..WE'LL SEE HOW IT GOES.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello ss01

.Thanks bro for the information will look into this compound looks like something I can use for my elbows.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ibuprofen.

Why continue to train heavy if it hurts? You need to take time off, switch exercises and/or train very light to heal up.

Cissus does have an analgesic effect but it can't fix problems instantly. USPlabs/synergy shop did mention this a while back.

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
Cissus really help first day out of the box. only took morning dose. workout was pain free in evening soreness returned.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
You might want to add flax/fish oil into your diet. The supplements can help reduce your joint problem in the long run...give it about 30 days for it to kick in and in some cases it work sooner.