Joint and shoulder soreness while on pro/ergo
- 08-21-2005, 12:07 AM
- 08-21-2005, 01:04 AM
- 08-21-2005, 09:17 AM
Originally Posted by zed
08-21-2005, 12:10 PM
Devil's claw root, the natural anti-inflammatory. VERY, VERY good. It isn't recognized on this board for some reason but don't overlook it.
Also, team life research has joint compounds in their "research chemicals" section... I haven't used them though...
08-21-2005, 12:54 PM
08-21-2005, 03:58 PM
08-21-2005, 05:05 PM
.Thanks bro for the information will look into this compound looks like something I can use for my elbows.Originally Posted by ss01
08-21-2005, 06:33 PM
Why continue to train heavy if it hurts? You need to take time off, switch exercises and/or train very light to heal up.
Cissus does have an analgesic effect but it can't fix problems instantly. USPlabs/synergy shop did mention this a while back.
08-21-2005, 11:44 PM
Cissus really help first day out of the box. only took morning dose. workout was pain free in evening soreness returned.
08-24-2005, 04:32 PM
You might want to add flax/fish oil into your diet. The supplements can help reduce your joint problem in the long run...give it about 30 days for it to kick in and in some cases it work sooner.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jim Mills in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2008, 10:22 AM
- By rugger13 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2007, 09:05 AM
- By jjm in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-23-2006, 03:47 PM
- By aspire210 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2005, 10:34 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 5Last Post: 06-17-2003, 02:53 PM