Any HST'ers with AAS usage for questions? - AnabolicMinds.com

Any HST'ers with AAS usage for questions?

  1. New Member
    goldenchild777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    124

    Reputation

    Any HST'ers with AAS usage for questions?


    done a lot of research on the HST forum but I'm still unclear about a few things? Completed an 8 week HST cycle and had great results! Read all the posts by Blade,Lars, but wan't to hear what other people have done?

    Anybody have any ideas on program design for a 12 week cycle?

  2. New Member
    hrdgain81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    2306

    Reputation

    I cant help with a 12 week cycle, but I can tell you I am currently running
    a ph cycle with HST and the advice I was given was to end any cycle you are
    doing in the last week of 5's, then start your pct with either negs or another
    two weeks of 5's. This way you keep the intensity and wieghts you are workin
    with constant as you adjust to being off cycle.

    I would be intrested to see what would happen if you did 3 weeks of each rep
    block with a 12 week cycle ... meaning 3 weeks of 15's, 3 weeks of 10's ect.

    I hope this helped atleast a little bit.
  3. New Member
    goldenchild777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    124

    Reputation

    I'm in SD right now after an 8 week HST. I decided to cut my cycle back to 10 weeks, because it seems to work better with the program and I dont want there to be any recovery issues.

    Think I'm going to go with a 12, 10,8, 6,5 then 5RM and neg for 4 weeks of PCT

    Keeping an open mind with HST, worked great cutting over the last eight weeks. But interested in seeing how it works on a 10 week Cycle.

    1-12 100 ED Test prop
    1-12 50 ED Tren
    6-12 50ED Winny
    Followed with Clomid, Nolva, starting HCG at week 6 till end of cycle 500 2x week


    Quote Originally Posted by hrdgain81
    I cant help with a 12 week cycle, but I can tell you I am currently running
    a ph cycle with HST and the advice I was given was to end any cycle you are
    doing in the last week of 5's, then start your pct with either negs or another
    two weeks of 5's. This way you keep the intensity and wieghts you are workin
    with constant as you adjust to being off cycle.

    I would be intrested to see what would happen if you did 3 weeks of each rep
    block with a 12 week cycle ... meaning 3 weeks of 15's, 3 weeks of 10's ect.

    I hope this helped atleast a little bit.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    hrdgain81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    2306

    Reputation

    looks like a solid aproach to me. If you will keep us, or atleast
    me, posted on your results. I wont bulk again till jan, but I will
    either do HST for it, or try DC training. And I have an 8 week
    cycle set up for then.
  5. Advanced Member
    Nate Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    990
    Rep Power
    626

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by goldenchild777
    I'm in SD right now after an 8 week HST. I decided to cut my cycle back to 10 weeks, because it seems to work better with the program and I dont want there to be any recovery issues.

    Think I'm going to go with a 12, 10,8, 6,5 then 5RM and neg for 4 weeks of PCT

    Keeping an open mind with HST, worked great cutting over the last eight weeks. But interested in seeing how it works on a 10 week Cycle.

    1-12 100 ED Test prop
    1-12 50 ED Tren
    6-12 50ED Winny
    Followed with Clomid, Nolva, starting HCG at week 6 till end of cycle 500 2x week
    AAS cycle looks pretty good, but as far as the training, maybe I misunderstood you, but I wouldnt be doing heavy negatives during pct, just seems to be that would tear you down so much it would be hard to recover.
  6. New Member
    goldenchild777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    124

    Reputation

    Did something similar to this my last cycle and kept almost all my gains. Overall volume is fairly low but the weight is kept high to boost my own natural test.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
    AAS cycle looks pretty good, but as far as the training, maybe I misunderstood you, but I wouldnt be doing heavy negatives during pct, just seems to be that would tear you down so much it would be hard to recover.
  7. Advanced Member
    Nate Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    990
    Rep Power
    626

    Reputation

    If it works then dont change it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any aas cycle for running endurance ?
    By bjohnson87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 08:25 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 02:19 PM
  3. IGF with AA. How long good for in fridge?
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-13-2006, 10:54 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2004, 11:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in