Lean Mass Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Lean Mass Cycle

1. Superman

Lean Mass Cycle

Hey, I am considering doing a cycle this fall in an attempt to put on some quality lean mass. I am thinking of running a 6 week cycle with 100mg test prop and 75mg tren ace EOD with superdrol the first 3 weeks. I was wondering what yall thought about this and if there is any changes or suggestions. Please let me know and give any feedback or criticism...thank you.

Oh and i am 5'9 186lbs and about 11%bf. I used the personal services of bobo earlier in the year so I still have my diet plan and will be following that so my diet and workout will be good, its just the cycle layout i am wondering about. Also, for pct i have nolva, activate, and I will use HCG throughout the cycle.

2. New Member

thats a great cutter.....try a high protein diet, and cycle your carbs...goodluck
  3. Advanced Member

the only difference between a lean mass cycle and an all out bulker will be the quality and quantity of food you are takin in bro...
    •   

4. Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Jarconis
    the only difference between a lean mass cycle and an all out bulker will be the quality and quantity of food you are takin in bro...
    I understand that...i'm going to be consuming 2x bw in protein moderate fat and carbs, I personally don't like all out bulkers b/c i like staying lean and i seem to keep the weight better when i put it on a little slower. I was more wondering what yall thought about the cycle lay out and the dosages...i've read through logs and peoples suggestions and thats what i came up with, i prefer 6 weeks b/c i don't like to be on for an extended period of time and from what i've read from user reports 6 weeks with these two can provide solid gains.
  5. New Member

Depending whether or not you have tried tren before you may want to start @ 50mg EOD for your first time see how you respond then up it to 75mg...i said **** it my first time and just did 75mg EOD though so IMO the dosage is fine.

I personally would not take prop...but if i did I would dose it at either 75mgED or 150mg EOD...just personal preference i suppose.

all suggestions aside though I think the dosages will be fine...pending how advanced of an AAS user you are.

regards,
    COTC
  6. New Member

I agree with COTC,
    75mg EOD on tren is fine, but I would make sure your doing at least 500 Test prop a week, 75mg ED or 150mg EOD

Quote Originally Posted by CarryOnTheChaos
    Depending whether or not you have tried tren before you may want to start @ 50mg EOD for your first time see how you respond then up it to 75mg...i said **** it my first time and just did 75mg EOD though so IMO the dosage is fine.

I personally would not take prop...but if i did I would dose it at either 75mgED or 150mg EOD...just personal preference i suppose.

all suggestions aside though I think the dosages will be fine...pending how advanced of an AAS user you are.

regards,
    COTC
  7. Professional Member

As long as diets there you should be fine. I'd run 150mg tp EOD and 75mg tren EOD.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Opinions welcome on upcoming lean mass cycle
    By revodrew in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-17-2005, 07:55 AM
  2. How's this for a lean mass cycle?
    By Anarchy939 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-08-2005, 10:19 PM
  3. Critique Strength/Lean Mass Cycle
    By Lordnorvelli in forum Anabolics