test/dbol bloat

esko71

Awards
i know different everybody will respond differently, but i'd like to get a general idea how many people on this board, when on a relatively low dose of 500 mg's test/25 mg dbol, get enough bloat to warrant the use of letro(or other anti E's, letro would be my choice though). of course i wouldnt mind some water retention in the right places, but i definitely dont want to be walking around with a moon face or a lot of extra water on the waistline. so lets hear some experiences, thanks in advance.

Guido

Awards
i know different everybody will respond differently, but i'd like to get a general idea how many people on this board, when on a relatively low dose of 500 mg's test/25 mg dbol, get enough bloat to warrant the use of letro(or other anti E's, letro would be my choice though). of course i wouldnt mind some water retention in the right places, but i definitely dont want to be walking around with a moon face or a lot of extra water on the waistline. so lets hear some experiences, thanks in advance.
I'm currently on day 26 of 45 mg/day DBol, 1200 mg/week Test400, 750 mg/week sustanon, 600 mg/week deca, 0.25 mg/day arimidex. I'm up 11 lbs andmy waist is down 0.5 inches. Now some would say using dbol with an aromatase inhibitor defeats the purpose of using DBol since it aromatizes so easily and most of the gains are from water. But, I just cant stand that bloated look so I chose to use the arimidex. So since i elminated the aromatization of the dbol it put a solid 10 lbs of muscle on me in 4 weeks. The sustanon and test400 will start kicking in soon, and the deca will also start to take hold by week 6, so my weight should start to shoot up real fast, real soon.

If I were you, I'd go with the 25 mg dbol, 500 mg test and keep some arimidex on hand in case you start to bloat. The only time i'll bloat is after a my big post-workout meal, and it's only in my upper abs, and it goes away in like 30 mins. With the doses you mentioned you really shouldnt need it. This is also assuming your diet is sound. Any HUGE meal will cause an insulin spike and a good amount of water retention. For instance, when i'm bulking i'll sometimes eat 4-6 sushi rolls at a time. The next morning i'll have about 4-5 extra lbs on me, which is gone by mid day.

esko71

Awards
damn thats a lot of test you must be huge lol.
i'll prolly hold off on the anti E's unless it gets bad. joints arent the best so dont want to dry them out too much. my diets very clean and i've always stayed lean even while bulking, so i'm thinking i wont bloat too bad off this cycle. thanks for the response.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
It's truly an individual thing. 30mg/day dbol + 750mgs test cyp per week and I never did get the "moon face" everyone talks about. And that was for a 16 week run. After cycle loss was only about 6 pounds of water weight.

Guido

Awards
damn thats a lot of test you must be huge lol.
i'll prolly hold off on the anti E's unless it gets bad. joints arent the best so dont want to dry them out too much. my diets very clean and i've always stayed lean even while bulking, so i'm thinking i wont bloat too bad off this cycle. thanks for the response.
yeah its a lot, but test is best. I love DBol and deca too lol. But you gotta remember the Sust and Test400 are all mixes of a bunch of esters, so i just have a constant supply of test in my blood at all times. The cyp and enan are almost identical as far as release time, so i guess you could think of it as 525 enan, 525 cyp, 150 prop a week, plus the 750 of sust which is also a mix of various esters. So it's not like I'm taking 2 grams of a single ester which is all being released at once. That's a little crazy, or should i say, a little too Ronnie Coleman-esque for me. I started at 226 and i was 238 this morning (3.5 weeks in). Waist is 34". Dont wanna hijack your thread but thats me. Only got a few more days on dbol, then 2 weeks of just the injectables, with winny for the last 6 weeks. Aimin for 260ish by the end of the bulk.

esko71

Awards
It's truly an individual thing. 30mg/day dbol + 750mgs test cyp per week and I never did get the "moon face" everyone talks about. And that was for a 16 week run. After cycle loss was only about 6 pounds of water weight.
thanks for the response. seems to be most people dont have much problem bloating too bad with moderate doses. how much did you end up gaining with that cycle btw?

goldenchild777

Awards
Never had a problem with bloat as long as I'm drinking 1.5 to 2 gallons of water a day. Watch sodium intake, and eat a banana a day for the potassium.

GC

Guido

Awards
Never had a problem with bloat as long as I'm drinking 1.5 to 2 gallons of water a day. Watch sodium intake, and eat a banana a day for the potassium.

GC
I dont mean to be nit-picky but there's actually more potassium in a glass of orange juice (or a mult-vitmain for that matter) than in a banana. Bananas are also full of simple sugars and really only have a place in post-workout meals.

esko71

Awards
yeah its a lot, but test is best. I love DBol and deca too lol. But you gotta remember the Sust and Test400 are all mixes of a bunch of esters, so i just have a constant supply of test in my blood at all times. The cyp and enan are almost identical as far as release time, so i guess you could think of it as 525 enan, 525 cyp, 150 prop a week, plus the 750 of sust which is also a mix of various esters. So it's not like I'm taking 2 grams of a single ester which is all being released at once. That's a little crazy, or should i say, a little too Ronnie Coleman-esque for me. I started at 226 and i was 238 this morning (3.5 weeks in). Waist is 34". Dont wanna hijack your thread but thats me. Only got a few more days on dbol, then 2 weeks of just the injectables, with winny for the last 6 weeks. Aimin for 260ish by the end of the bulk.
good luck with hittin 260, i'll be happy if i hit 200 with this (first real cycle) and by bf stays under 8% or close to it.

goldenchild777

Awards
I dont mean to be nit-picky but there's actually more potassium in a glass of orange juice (or a mult-vitmain for that matter) than in a banana. Bananas are also full of simple sugars and really only have a place in post-workout meals.
Just an example Guido, but you are exactly right!

esko71

Awards

GC
good to see most seem to agree that an anti-E shouldnt be necessary thats one less thing i have to worry about. water is all i drink all day, besides the occasional glass of milk. i got that covered. the salt intake is one of my weaknesses but recently i cut down a lot on it and intend to totally stay away from it while "on". good advice man.

Guido

Awards
good luck with hittin 260, i'll be happy if i hit 200 with this (first real cycle) and by bf stays under 8% or close to it.
thanks man...i was 240 yesterday morning and this should be an interesting next few weeks as i'm waiting for the test to start kickin in hard. I'm gonna stop the dbol tomorrow and then start the winny 3-4 weeks after, all the while stayin on 600 mg/week deca, 750/week sustanon, 800-1200/week T400

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the response. seems to be most people dont have much problem bloating too bad with moderate doses. how much did you end up gaining with that cycle btw?
If memory serves it was a large gain actually....in the realm of 25 pounds....then lost about 6-7 to a final gain of roughly 20. First cycle for me and made me very happy. Finally joined the ranks of the true "big boys" in my gym. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
İronsemy Anabolics 13
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 36
Anabolics 7