Does TriMax help you drop fat???
- 08-19-2005, 03:21 PM
- 08-19-2005, 03:34 PM
08-19-2005, 03:55 PM
Celery seed extract and hawthorne along with sensible diet will help with BP. And dont take this wrong because I mean it in the kindest way possible.......you should read a LOT more before using Trimax or other similar things I think. You need to plan a pct for it just like an aas cycle.Originally Posted by big arms
08-19-2005, 04:49 PM
I'll second Jcam222. Have you even read anything about Trimax? How could you not know that its purpose is to help you lose weight?
08-19-2005, 05:22 PM
big arms, these guys are most certainly right - before messing around with your thyroid, DEFINITELY read through that mammoth thread I posted in my reply. I wasn't explicit in my post as I thought pointing you to the info would be enough, but I often take for granted that people will research before they take something. Thyroid meds are not to be played with. Know what you are doing before you go into it. That thread has pretty much everything you need to know about TriMax, but also read some of the info on t3 as well so you really understand what is going on and how to properly cycle/recover.
08-19-2005, 05:46 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By AlexRogers in forum Protein FactoryReplies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2016, 02:28 PM
- By 51FTY in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-25-2015, 03:27 PM
- By hawaiijedi in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 9Last Post: 02-15-2013, 01:43 PM
- By RufusWrath in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 04-25-2012, 11:04 AM
- By handzilla in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 07-17-2005, 12:26 PM