Injectable Winny vs Oral winny
- 08-18-2005, 03:49 PM
- 08-18-2005, 04:07 PM
If it is, it's not by much.... both versions are 17aa so it really makes little difference.
- 08-18-2005, 09:19 PM
You said it yourself, winny is winny. Some people claim it is slightly less toxic to inject it because it eliminates the 1st pass thru the liver, but I claim thats bs. winny is winny.
08-18-2005, 09:19 PM
Don't forget about the fact that winny crushes your lipid profile either....
08-18-2005, 09:54 PM
winstrol = winstrol. i've never understood the point of pinning 17aa substances like winstrol and the injectable dbol. the only thing i could think of is if it is an esterless compound site injected after a workout for site improvement.
08-18-2005, 10:53 PM
Thanks guy, I appreciate it. I still would like to know for sure either way. If anyone has any specific reasons why either its the same or one is harder on the liver than the other, I would appreciate it.
08-18-2005, 11:44 PM
Injections are more of a local delivery, while orals have to go thru the gut.. Injectables are pretty much always water-based, so the crystals are left to dissolve, not making a direct pass thru the liver.. Orally, absorbsion is different so the compound hits the liver alot sooner.. It's still a methylated product, so you'll still get abit of toxicity..
08-19-2005, 01:21 AM
Oral winstrol requires higher dosages as opposed to injectable.
Similar Forum Threads
- By 02quinngt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-21-2005, 07:23 PM
- By Omega in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 10-06-2004, 03:49 PM
- By skeptical in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-02-2004, 09:42 AM
- By FrTimothy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-19-2004, 05:10 AM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2004, 05:52 PM