Body Recomp - AnabolicMinds.com

Body Recomp

1. New Member

Body Recomp

What would be more efficient for a body recomp;

90mg Tren A EOD/50mg Winny ED

90mg Tren A EOD/100mg Test Prop EOD

I'm mainly endo-meso, if its important.

Also, I'm having trouble finding any articles relating to body recomps with anabolics, any help?

thanks

2. CSK
    Board Supporter

I don't know if you have access to it or not, but I remember someone saying tren/var makes for an amazing recomp stack.
  3. Banned

Var's awfully expensive..
    •   

4. CSK
    Board Supporter

Not if you buy the powder.
  5. New Member

tren is AMAZING for body recomp.

i'm running test and tren right now, and ran drol up front. talk about mass in a hurry... i'm also starting to lean out a bit.
  6. Banned

I remember reading that the Tren/Winny combo was great for it. Can't find the exact quote anywhere though :/
  7. Hang'n & Bang'n

Why not do tren/prop and run winny at the tail end of the cycle...
  8. Banned

Cause then instead of prop and winny he could just buy var
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I really dont recommend running tren without test. Tren will shut your ass down hard.
  10. Banned

Test doesn't have to be the base of every cycle vic. It's not the one-all solution..
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by noctorum
    Test doesn't have to be the base of every cycle vic. It's not the one-all solution..
    i couldn't even begin to disagree more .. have you ever run a cycle with test and then one without .. it really is the "one-all solution" to keep you happy and from feeling like ass
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    i couldn't even begin to disagree more .. have you ever run a cycle with test and then one without .. it really is the "one-all solution" to keep you happy and from feeling like ass
    Couldnt agree more. A little prop every other day with that tren will make you enjoy that cycle soooooooo much more.
  13. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    Yes. Yes I have. I'm certainly not saying is bad or does not have its uses, but it is not the solution to everything.

Test does not need to be the base in every cycle. I've done them both with, and without. I'll be doing the 2 on 2 off approach without it soon as well. Even at tren 90mg/eod and winny 50mg ed, I bet I'll feel better than if I throw test in. Test amplifies the side effects of everything added.
  14. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by noctorum
    Test amplifies the side effects of everything added.
    While this can be true for some, it is definately not always true. That being said I am not opposed to running tren without test...just be ready for some serious fina-dick. Also, running tren and winny is asking to loose hair....tren+var is supposed to be a great stack for cutting but I haven't tried it myself. No matter what anyone says, go ahead and do what you want to do, its your body...I would at least have hcg to use along side of the tren so you can actually somewhat recover in your 2 weeks off. Also, 90mg of tren eod is not very much hormone at all bro, were only talking about 315mg/wk, which is nothing. I'm on 100mg eod with 100mg prop and not really feeling any dynamic effects, but ****, I'm 245 lbs....and 1g of test didn't really do much for me so YMMV....
  15. Banned

Check out some of the studies I found on the thread about the 2 on 2 off idea. The thread is titled "Beating Estrogen".

Also, I was under the impression that 75mg of tren EOD was a common dosage. Looking at the blood levels calc, 90 let me finish off my vial, add a little bit more, and still have it out quickly.

Weird thing, steroids :P

Anyway, in response to containments question;

I would go for the Tren/winny if you don't have problems with androgenic side effects (mainly hair loss, check out your grandpa and uncles on the mothers side).

Tren/test if you do
  16. Pityin' fools since '81

tren ace + test prop = a very good recomp cycle if you can hold a strict diet. the guy i'm living with just ran test & tren for 6 weeks at a moderate doseage and gained 14 lbs, with an appreciable body fat drop; although he was <10% to start with
  17. Registered User

75 eod is a common dose and VERY VERY effective for MOST people .. many find that higher doses of tren just add more sides not more gains .. this is not true for everyone of course
  18. New Member

tren and test cycle is great, and also you should look into anti e's like a-dex and l-dex
  19. New Member

Bumping an old thread.

I'm seriously thinking about doing a recomp cycle for my next cycle. However I'm currently on my first all oral cycle and my next cycle will be injectibles. From the advice many seem give, it would probably be a dumb idea for me to run tren and Test for my first injectible cycle (which are the two compounds many seem to run on recomp). Is there anyway for me to run an EFFECTIVE recomp with having just Test as the only injectible in my stack, while using an oral for a kickstart. Would it be best to just bulk on my first injectible cycle then possibly go for a test and tren recomp after that cycle iS completed. If i can do a decent recomp with just Test what kind of oral would you suggest to kickstart? If i can find Var at a resonable price i would most likely run that. Do you think something like tbol might be a decent way to go as well?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 01:44 PM
  2. Body Recomp Cycle
    By AlwayzTry'n in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2005, 11:59 PM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-10-2005, 04:44 PM
  4. cutting/body recomp cycle - please critique
    By Truck in forum Anabolics