Superdrol and the "essentials"

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.83%

Superdrol and the "essentials"

I've heard the recommendations about the supplements you should use with superdrol to counter the bad sides that can occur with your liver and such. My question is, using the support supplements such as milk thistle,Red Yeast Rice,COQ10,Celery Seed,Hawthorne Berry,Policosanol,Saw Palmetto,Primaforce ProLiver or Liv52, can you expect to fully counteractive the negative affects on blood lipid levels and liver health?.

And concerning PCT, I ordered the new batch of Rebound Xt, ZMA and tribulus. I saw peoples point made in regards to people just using rebound Xt alone without using nolva/raloxifene since some people ended up with the bad batch, thus they werent technically on any pct. My question is, assuming you have a rebound batch that works, could this serve as PCT alone? The reason i ask is because its not easy for some people to obtain prescription anti-estrogen products.

I would greatly appreciate your input on both questions. Thanks

2. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth
    I've heard the recommendations about the supplements you should use with superdrol to counter the bad sides that can occur with your liver and such. My question is, using the support supplements such as milk thistle,Red Yeast Rice,COQ10,Celery Seed,Hawthorne Berry,Policosanol,Saw Palmetto,Primaforce ProLiver or Liv52, can you expect to fully counteractive the negative affects on blood lipid levels and liver health?.
    There are general things that I like to use as a rule of thumb, and would use others as symptoms dictate. For me, ALA, NAC, and Vit C have been the ultimate anti-o's that I believe have given me stellar liver values. The ALA and NAC may also support (glycogen/insulin balance) a healthy lipid profile to some degree, when not using strong methylated androgens. So for these reasons I use them year round, upping the dose slightly when on methyls.

I have found that the milk thistle is better suited for post cycle periods. IOW, it did not effect my liver value in a more positive way (I have blood work with and without).

The issue of lipid degredation counteraction is still up for debate. Some believe (I do) that the effects of some of the methyls on lipids cannot be counteracted while exposed to them, These supplements may be better suited to be restorative. I use a stanol during post cysle periods as well. Red Rice Yeast is one that i plan I using next post cycle, as I have seen goo dreports on it effectiveness.

The COQ10,Celery Seed,Hawthorne Berry could be use symptomatically, but are not a bad idea to use for overall defense. I don't use them, but I also don't suffer the high BP and other issues that some do.

Saw Palmetto, is a good idea if you are prone to BPH, but SD is not really that androgenic in my experince, that I had any prostate issues.

Primaforce ProLiver or Liv52...as I stated, I prefer ALA, NAC, V-C, but these are surely decent to use.

The above is JMO...it is also what I practice on myself

The reason i ask is because its not easy for some people to obtain prescription anti-estrogen products.

I would greatly appreciate your input on both questions. Thanks
    You may find what you are looking for at CNW without prescription.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.83%

Yea unfortunately they no longer ship internationally (not even canada!) so i ran out of luck there. PM me if you have any other suggestions.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Maybe you could ask Gandalf to help you, Morgoth
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.97%

Yea unfortunately they no longer ship internationally (not even canada!) so i ran out of luck there. PM me if you have any other suggestions.
    Try IBE (another board sponsor), they might be able to help you out.

dd
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.83%

I tried to send you a pm but it says i dont have permission even though im logged in, me being new to this forum im not exactly sure who's who, could you steer me in the right direction as in who i may contact, and how?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You have to donate to PM
  8. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

I tried to send you a pm but it says i dont have permission even though im logged in, me being new to this forum im not exactly sure who's who, could you steer me in the right direction as in who i may contact, and how?
    http://www.innovative-research.net/aqs.htm

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 10:48 AM
  2. Whats the best way to stack Superdrol and PP
    By Boudr165 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 07:26 PM
  3. Superdrol and the feared "HPTA"
    By cabby in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2006, 08:16 AM
  4. Superdrol and the hairline
    By WHIT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2006, 10:27 AM
  5. Superdrol And Raloxifene @ The Academy?
    By LowKeyLifter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-25-2005, 04:30 PM