superdrol quicky

coronas

Banned
Awards
hey guys. im in my 2nd week of superdrol at 20 mg everyday. i take one with breakfast,
hit the gym an hour or hour and a half later, then take 1 later at dinner time about 8 hours later.
is it wise to divide the dose at these times? other opinions are welcome.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
hey guys. im in my 2nd week of superdrol at 20 mg everyday. i take one with breakfast,
hit the gym an hour or hour and a half later, then take 1 later at dinner time about 8 hours later.
is it wise to divide the dose at these times? other opinions are welcome.
:thumbsup:

Growin Guns

Awards
This is fairly well on topic, so I'll post here. There is a theory that splitting the doses of SD in the above mentioned way is best for overall mass gains on cycle, while taking the doses together is better for strength gains on cycle. Like I said this is only a theory at this point, but it's very interesting.
GG

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
It's best to split the dosage six hours apart, if you’re doing 20mg. When I hit 30mg, I took two pills in the morning with my oatmeal/banana shake and hit the gym an hour later. I took the third pill six hours later with a high carb meal.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
This is fairly well on topic, so I'll post here. There is a theory that splitting the doses of SD in the above mentioned way is best for overall mass gains on cycle, while taking the doses together is better for strength gains on cycle. Like I said this is only a theory at this point, but it's very interesting.
GG
Who's theory? Any posted discussion or info to support. I am interested. I was wondering if I double dosed prior to workouts on lagging parts if there would be reults. I tried it tonite but did not notice any increase in either strength or stamina compared to other days.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its more of an educated guess based on the assumed half life (which is assumed to be short like some oral AAS). But Bobo has said in his experience with orals it hardly makes a difference in gains.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29