Try SD for 3 weeks LOVED IT

big arms

Awards
I try SD for 3 weeks had to get off PCT, but during that time I took 2 a day gain 11pds strong as a bull, I will start the next cycle in 2 weeks with 1-test and see what happens

captain chet

Awards
haha, sure is..

What i was refering to was that fact that i couldnt really understand your post. To me it seems like you did 3 weeks of superdrol, and then did PCT with 2 tabs of superdrol a day??

I try SD for 3 weeks had to get off PCT, but during that time I took 2 a day gain 11pds strong as a bull, I will start the next cycle in 2 weeks with 1-test and see what happens

big arms

Awards
Sorry dude, I did 20mg of SD for 3 weeks and loved it

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
What happen to PCT???????????????????? And should you give your body a rest before doing 1-test?

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What happen to PCT???????????????????? And should you give your body a rest before doing 1-test?
My thoughts exactly.:goodpost:
Dude if you just finished a cycle @ 3 weeks wait a good 2 months before starting another after pct. Point made before just because it is legal doesn't mean that it can't be seriously dangerous for your health if put in the wrong hands.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
i couldn't make out much but i would strongly advise you not start another cycle until thanksgiving......give your body time to recover bro

big arms

Awards
Thanks guys for the advice, my PCT hawthorn berry,milk thistle,reboundXT and red yeast rice 1200 mg, so things are going smoothly