E-Max, Prostan and blood pressure Question

Neu

Awards
I am almost 3 weeks into my E-max (20mg ed), Prostan (100mg ed) cycle and
my blood pressure has been kinda high for the last few days
around 130 140 / 90 usually around 110/70 and I have been getting slight headaches
that come and go nothing majore My question is will this be ok for the rest
of my cycle or should I cut it short and start PCT aslo any supps out there that would
help get my BP back to normal quick

big arms

Awards
Try taurine, atleast 1000mg for back pumps it worked for me

AFOX

Awards
Try taurine, atleast 1000mg for back pumps it worked for me
??? He is talking about blood pressure, not back pump's. Read his thread.

Are you taking Hawthorn Berry,NAC, Celerey Seed and Red yeast Rice? They are recommended to take to help BP. I'm on the same stack and have had headaches here and there too. I'm taking these herb's, but I have not checked my BP to see if they are working or not. I'm going to check it today.

Neu

Awards
Yeah I`m using Hawthorn Berry and Celerey Seed but I have the others you mentioned as well I`ll start those also

Its weird my BP skyrockets after I dose the e-max and then slow goes down after about 4 to 5 hours

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I`m using Hawthorn Berry and Celerey Seed but I have the others you mentioned as well I`ll start those also

Its weird my BP skyrockets after I dose the e-max and then slow goes down after about 4 to 5 hours
well the half-life is short. ergo caused BP rises in many users. i took celery seed in large quantities and experienced no probs @ 20mg/day for 3 weeks (cut short due to shedding)