e....Max results after 2 weeks!

Lithuanian Bear

Lithuanian Bear

Awards
Started on 1 a day first week. Gained 4 lbs
now taking 2 a day gained another 4 lbs after 2nd week
Strength is awsome!!!
total 8 lbs in 2 weeks waist stayed the same gained only 1/2 to 3/4
inch at my navel which I suspect is a little water weight (bloat)

DHEA

Banned
Awards
Well no wonder dude, you are a Lithuanian beast. Your genetics are geared towards growing big muscles and big dicks.

Lithuanian Bear

Lithuanian Bear

Awards
Hey remeber who won the worlds strongest man contest..

I believe he was a Lit.!!! LOL
I am not full bread lit But majority of my Nationality is Lithuanian!!
Be well guys!! I will keep you posted .
I think I will do 1 more week of e...max and do 3 of s/drol and 3 week PCT and then take bout 2 months off
cycle...

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Well no wonder dude, you are a Lithuanian beast. Your genetics are geared towards growing big muscles and big dicks.
sounds like somone is getting a little TOO excited....

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So why not go for the full 8 as ALRI suggests, if after all you are going on another methyl? Another thought might to add some prostan to the mix. The prostan has some mixed reviews, but i think for overall definition, it helps, as i gained 10lbs on 3 weeks of emax, and droping bf, then added prostan for two weeks and gained 5 more with def more definition. Just a thought, just a thought...

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
I got bad shutdown on that ****, like I felt horribly depressed and had NEGATIVE sex-drive.

Lithuanian Bear

Lithuanian Bear

Awards
My sex drive is through the roof . I am no chemist by no means

but compounds effect people in different ways!!

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
E...Max hasn't done alot for me. I started my current cycle with 10 mg Superdrol for 8 days, I put on 5 pounds. Going on 9 days on E...Max now after that and I've gained only an additional 2 pounds.

As an FYI, 3 weeks of SD @ 10 mg gave me 12 pounds for my last cycle.

I suppose I may just be one of those guys that E...Max doesn't do much for. I've upped to 30 mg per day starting Monday and haven't seen much yet.

SDaigneault

Board Supporter
Awards
E...Max hasn't done alot for me. I started my current cycle with 10 mg Superdrol for 8 days, I put on 5 pounds. Going on 9 days on E...Max now after that and I've gained only an additional 2 pounds.

As an FYI, 3 weeks of SD @ 10 mg gave me 12 pounds for my last cycle.

I suppose I may just be one of those guys that E...Max doesn't do much for. I've upped to 30 mg per day starting Monday and haven't seen much yet.
i didn't really feel e...max doing much until i upped to 30/day. then everything kicked in. in my last week, and i weighed in at 208 today (6'), started at 195 or so. we'll see what stays after pct.