e....Max results after 2 weeks!

1. e....Max results after 2 weeks!

Started on 1 a day first week. Gained 4 lbs
    now taking 2 a day gained another 4 lbs after 2nd week
    Strength is awsome!!!
    total 8 lbs in 2 weeks waist stayed the same gained only 1/2 to 3/4
    inch at my navel which I suspect is a little water weight (bloat)

2. Well no wonder dude, you are a Lithuanian beast. Your genetics are geared towards growing big muscles and big dicks.
    •   

3. Hey remeber who won the worlds strongest man contest..

I believe he was a Lit.!!! LOL
    I am not full bread lit But majority of my Nationality is Lithuanian!!
    Be well guys!! I will keep you posted .
    I think I will do 1 more week of e...max and do 3 of s/drol and 3 week PCT and then take bout 2 months off
    cycle...

4. Quote Originally Posted by DHEA
    Well no wonder dude, you are a Lithuanian beast. Your genetics are geared towards growing big muscles and big dicks.
    sounds like somone is getting a little TOO excited....

5. So why not go for the full 8 as ALRI suggests, if after all you are going on another methyl? Another thought might to add some prostan to the mix. The prostan has some mixed reviews, but i think for overall definition, it helps, as i gained 10lbs on 3 weeks of emax, and droping bf, then added prostan for two weeks and gained 5 more with def more definition. Just a thought, just a thought...

6. I got bad shutdown on that ****, like I felt horribly depressed and had NEGATIVE sex-drive.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rictor33
    I got bad shutdown on that ****, like I felt horribly depressed and had NEGATIVE sex-drive.
    what ****? prostan or e-max

8. Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe
    what ****? prostan or e-max
    e...max

9. My sex drive is through the roof . I am no chemist by no means

but compounds effect people in different ways!!

10. E...Max hasn't done alot for me. I started my current cycle with 10 mg Superdrol for 8 days, I put on 5 pounds. Going on 9 days on E...Max now after that and I've gained only an additional 2 pounds.

As an FYI, 3 weeks of SD @ 10 mg gave me 12 pounds for my last cycle.

I suppose I may just be one of those guys that E...Max doesn't do much for. I've upped to 30 mg per day starting Monday and haven't seen much yet.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by thanatopsis
    E...Max hasn't done alot for me. I started my current cycle with 10 mg Superdrol for 8 days, I put on 5 pounds. Going on 9 days on E...Max now after that and I've gained only an additional 2 pounds.

As an FYI, 3 weeks of SD @ 10 mg gave me 12 pounds for my last cycle.

I suppose I may just be one of those guys that E...Max doesn't do much for. I've upped to 30 mg per day starting Monday and haven't seen much yet.
    i didn't really feel e...max doing much until i upped to 30/day. then everything kicked in. in my last week, and i weighed in at 208 today (6'), started at 195 or so. we'll see what stays after pct.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 11:31 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2005, 09:49 AM