Blood Work on Tren

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I am on 100mg EOD tren-ace, Crazyotter is on 100mg ED. SS=100mg EOD, CO=100mg ED

I've been on for 2 days short of 3 weeks, CO has been on for about 1.5-2 weeks longer.

SS, CO

NA 136, 137

K 5.43, 5.15

CL 99.4, 100.0

CO2 25, 25

GLU 101, 58 This was drawn after our post workout meals :blink:

BUN 11, 11

CRE 1.2, 1.8

CALC 9.4, 9.6

PHOS 2.0, 3.0

TP 7.1, 8.0

ALB 3.6, 4.2

TBIL 1.0, 1.2

DBIL 0.2, 0.2

ALP 40, 30

GGT 18, 16

LDH 204, 266

AST 41, 62

ALT 54, 66

AMY 68, 63

CHOL 124, 193

TG 82, 64

HDL 25.0, 25.5 :sad:

MG 1.9, 2.5

URIC 5.9, 5.6

FE 81, 63

LIP 41, 43

LAC 3.1, 3.5

CORT 16.08, 10.86

Troponin .01, .02

Myoglobin 171.5, 419.2

CK-MB 3.2, 7.1

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
BUN looks good, HDL "ain't bad", transaminase looks fine, glucose is low for a post w/o stick on CO, and your iron looks a little high. Glad to see you back and testing my man!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i know crazyotter isn't on any test, are you SS?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
no he is on tren only too.
Reason being, since they are roomates, they are afraid if they were both on test they might wake up and find themselves dry humping each other.

:woohoo:

CROWLER

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
Reason being, since they are roomates, they are afraid if they were both on test they might wake up and find themselves dry humping each other.

:woohoo:

CROWLER
wake up!!!! dude i bend SS over and give him a 8cc injection of otter test ED baby!!!

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
wake up!!!! dude i bend SS over and give him a 8cc injection of otter test ED baby!!!
I for one will not participate in insinuating I'm gay. If you wanna post what you think about when you beat off at night, go right ahead buddy. :nono:

kinda5150

Awards
CO's creat is high. not scary high, but approaching out of normal range. might wanna consider upping the h2o. liver enzymes also slightly elevated. based on that data it would appear more beneficial to go eod. that gives you twice as much $hit to use! :)

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
CO's creat is high. not scary high, but approaching out of normal range. might wanna consider upping the h2o. liver enzymes also slightly elevated. based on that data it would appear more beneficial to go eod. that gives you twice as much $hit to use! :)
im on week 4 and really starting to feel the tren peaking. is it really a good idea to cut my tren in half right now? wouldnt that mess up my gains?

kinda5150

Awards
don't freak out. as fact acting as tren is i'd think you should have already peaked, actually you should be peaking about 3 hours after each inject, although i don't have personal experience with the stuff so i'd leave that up to others here. your #'s are critical by any means, so i'd keep rockin unless someone else here says to cut back. in the meantime, to get the creat and liver enzymes down i'd drink plenty of water (which you didn't state how much you were drinking) and take a liver protectant like milk thistle. i think it's a good idea to take that anyway, clean liver is key to proper absorption of nutrients (along with intestines of course) and waste removal. the blood sugar level is a little worrisome as well. since you just ate prior to testing the #'s should be higher (100's) due to the release of insulin, however just the opposite occured. you should def have your levels checked again in the near future--glucose needs to be checked in the morning prior to eating anything--to make sure nothing is going on. i'm surprised your dr didn't say something about them.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
don't freak out. as fact acting as tren is i'd think you should have already peaked, actually you should be peaking about 3 hours after each inject, although i don't have personal experience with the stuff so i'd leave that up to others here. your #'s are critical by any means, so i'd keep rockin unless someone else here says to cut back. in the meantime, to get the creat and liver enzymes down i'd drink plenty of water (which you didn't state how much you were drinking) and take a liver protectant like milk thistle. i think it's a good idea to take that anyway, clean liver is key to proper absorption of nutrients (along with intestines of course) and waste removal. the blood sugar level is a little worrisome as well. since you just ate prior to testing the #'s should be higher (100's) due to the release of insulin, however just the opposite occured. you should def have your levels checked again in the near future--glucose needs to be checked in the morning prior to eating anything--to make sure nothing is going on. i'm surprised your dr didn't say something about them.
i didnt really eat that well before SS took my blood. just some whey and a slice of wheat.
i dont really drink that much water at all. i really have to work on that.
and im sorry to say that ive been drinking a lot lately. like 4 times a week. i get kinda emotional when im on cycle and drinking makes me feel better. i KNOW its stupid but because its not messing with my workouts or my job i keep doing it.
ill get home from the gym, eat, drink some protein, shower, get a few beers out ,put on a good cd and spend the next few hours just thinking about stuff. SS keeps telling me to stop but im a stupid **** sometimes.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
BUN looks good, HDL "ain't bad", transaminase looks fine, glucose is low for a post w/o stick on CO, and your iron looks a little high. Glad to see you back and testing my man!
i dont know why SS didnt post my CK but it was over 1500. is that good or should it be higher for the amount of tren im on?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
i dont know why SS didnt post my CK but it was over 1500. is that good or should it be higher for the amount of tren im on?
It depends on your training intensity in many cases. I think you're fine. Don't beat yourself up about having a few drinks either. It's not like you're on orals, so the liver isn't really an issue. Plus, drinks 4 nights/wk can prevent UT supersaturation. The diuretic response helps flush your kidneys because stone formation can be an issue with high creatinine excretion and high calorie intake with little water. Try to drink more water though, because inevitable dehydration from alcohol will make it worse in the end. Deionized water is best in this case. Even ice T would be OK.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
It depends on your training intensity in many cases. I think you're fine. Don't beat yourself up about having a few drinks either. It's not like you're on orals, so the liver isn't really an issue. Plus, drinks 4 nights/wk can prevent UT supersaturation. The diuretic response helps flush your kidneys because stone formation can be an issue with high creatinine excretion and high calorie intake with little water. Try to drink more water though, because inevitable dehydration from alcohol will make it worse in the end. Deionized water is best in this case. Even ice T would be OK.
ok. sounds good. thanks a lot bro:cheers:

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
hey SS im going build a man made river in the back yard tonight! and you`re paying for half cause you live there!!!!

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
hey SS im going build a man made river in the back yard tonight! and you`re paying for half cause you live there!!!!
Yeah well I'm putting up a window AC in my bedroom. The electric is going up to $500 this month, but you still owe 1/4. :aargh:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You guys need some counseling! (and good drugs to go with it) :p

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
SS, CO

HGB 16.5, 16.7

HCT 48.9, 48.6

RBC 5.50, 5.12

WBC 9.4, 12.3

Want any other parts of the CBC?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
You guys need some counseling! (and good drugs to go with it) :p
Pretty soon Otter will be Robo-trippin off of some Pergolide. :lol:

Aside from that, we're gonna go see DMB on the 31st. Adderall is a staple in our pre-DMB-concert supplement regime. :run: :woohoo: :afro: :dance:

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
Thanks SS good work,and I kind a like it here-it´s dark and warm....