Chorionic Gonadotropina? Vet (H)CG?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys does anyone used Chorionic Gonadotropina by Loeffler? It is vet corionic gonadotropin but I am a bit leary of using something that likely comes from cow piss. I would rather it comes from a Human woman's piss I guess. But seriously is this product safe to use?

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmm.....i dunno i'm not even sure if it would work. the way you are describing it is just giving me the shivers....

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
DAMN if it worked that would be the ****.

You got your fina pellet, Synovex and this stuff. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

CROWLER

FreakNasty22

Awards
I don't know about this one, sometimes animal stuff works in humans sometimes it doesn't , for example horse growth hormone, it consists of 191aa just like human hgh, so they're identical as far as aminos go. But it doesn't work in humans at all. I wouldn't risk it bro, just to be safe.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I have never tried it, or know anyone who has, but am unsure of the amino sequence match. It would probably work to some degree (better or worse) but I'd be scared to induce autoimmunity. This was an early problem with GH extracted from South American jungle monkeys. It only occured in 1% of the pop, but was a nasty issue when it did. Remember that hCG doesn't belong in a man either, it's a female LH substitute, so this vet stuff may be just fine. Sorry bro, I just don't have time to look into it right now.

Bump for anyone who's actually tried it!

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Its cheap enough anyways, and available in most states without a script. Why the hell would you even risk it....Although I think it would be sterile anyways, does the box say anything about sterile solution?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It is supposed to be sterile Boss K but I am not really sure about the availability of it legally here in my state without a prescription. As far as I know all of the online sites are looking for a script when you place your order. Well domestic sites at least.....

Its cheap enough anyways, and available in most states without a script. Why the hell would you even risk it....Although I think it would be sterile anyways, does the box say anything about sterile solution?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
just think what people where saying to the first guy to take fina pellets and shoot them and look how that turned out. :)

CROWLER

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
i guess its a good way to get alright gear....but sorry i wouldn't ever use cattle pellet tren.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone else have any thoughts on Vet HCG? I am really having trouble coming by the real deal.

scarfacebling

Awards
i guess its a good way to get alright gear....but sorry i wouldn't ever use cattle pellet tren.
your missing out tren (pellets is the only way i have done it) is the absolute shiznit I love tren! there was a qoute in a guys signature and i think about it every time i do tren

God made man , man made Fina , Fina makes gods

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dirtwarrior Anabolics 8