what can i use in place of 4 ad

dave_ftp

Banned
Awards
i want to start my m1t cycle but cant get hold of some 4 ad, is there anything else i can use with the same effect?.

i'm a new member so hi to everyone

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
First, you should edit your post to remove the part where you ask if someone knows where you can get 4-AD. No one can reply to you regarding that because 'source' posting of any type is not allowed here.

Secondly, except for 'test' itself, I'm not sure much of anything would replace 4-AD as a helpful adjunct to M1-T. Certainly, there are a few other options, but none that would be as good of a combo.

Are you mostly concerned with the lethargy side-effect? I mean, is that the primary cause for your question?

dave_ftp

Banned
Awards
yea, i'm worried about the lethargy and my wife will go nuts if i loose my libido

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
First, you should edit your post to remove the part where you ask if someone knows where you can get 4-AD. No one can reply to you regarding that because 'source' posting of any type is not allowed here.
:think: So, did you see this part?

Take care of that and I'm sure you'll get some help on the issue you're asking about.

scarfacebling

Awards
look in the conversion board under cattle pellets if you can bake a cake you can make test base which is even better then 4-ad oh and your wife can thank me later

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming you did not stock up anything before the ban. 3AA would have helped. maybe 4oht.

dave_ftp

Banned
Awards
i'm in the UK, i dont think prohormones are banned here yet, but it does'nt make it easier to get them.

i did see some m1t and 1 ad on ebay UK though.