what can i use in place of 4 ad
- 08-15-2005, 07:21 AM
- 08-15-2005, 08:12 AM
First, you should edit your post to remove the part where you ask if someone knows where you can get 4-AD. No one can reply to you regarding that because 'source' posting of any type is not allowed here.
Secondly, except for 'test' itself, I'm not sure much of anything would replace 4-AD as a helpful adjunct to M1-T. Certainly, there are a few other options, but none that would be as good of a combo.
Are you mostly concerned with the lethargy side-effect? I mean, is that the primary cause for your question?
08-15-2005, 08:49 AM
08-15-2005, 09:50 AM
08-15-2005, 10:40 AM
So, did you see this part?Originally Posted by shootmeagain
Take care of that and I'm sure you'll get some help on the issue you're asking about.
08-15-2005, 10:57 AM
08-15-2005, 02:52 PM
look in the conversion board under cattle pellets if you can bake a cake you can make test base which is even better then 4-ad oh and your wife can thank me later
08-15-2005, 03:37 PM
08-15-2005, 04:00 PM
i'm in the UK, i dont think prohormones are banned here yet, but it does'nt make it easier to get them.
i did see some m1t and 1 ad on ebay UK though.
08-15-2005, 10:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By YoungBodyBuil in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-23-2016, 12:34 AM
- By cowboy007 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 05-11-2010, 02:24 AM
- By Rick28 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-25-2008, 12:24 PM
- By drewh10987 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2007, 09:40 PM
- By neverstop in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2006, 06:10 PM