what can i use in place of 4 ad
- 08-15-2005, 06:21 AM
- 08-15-2005, 07:12 AM
First, you should edit your post to remove the part where you ask if someone knows where you can get 4-AD. No one can reply to you regarding that because 'source' posting of any type is not allowed here.
Secondly, except for 'test' itself, I'm not sure much of anything would replace 4-AD as a helpful adjunct to M1-T. Certainly, there are a few other options, but none that would be as good of a combo.
Are you mostly concerned with the lethargy side-effect? I mean, is that the primary cause for your question?
- 08-15-2005, 07:49 AM
08-15-2005, 08:50 AM
yea, i'm worried about the lethargy and my wife will go nuts if i loose my libido
08-15-2005, 09:40 AM
So, did you see this part?Originally Posted by shootmeagain
Take care of that and I'm sure you'll get some help on the issue you're asking about.
08-15-2005, 09:57 AM
seen it sorted it, i'll remember from now cheers
08-15-2005, 01:52 PM
look in the conversion board under cattle pellets if you can bake a cake you can make test base which is even better then 4-ad oh and your wife can thank me later
08-15-2005, 02:37 PM
I'm assuming you did not stock up anything before the ban. 3AA would have helped. maybe 4oht.
08-15-2005, 03:00 PM
i'm in the UK, i dont think prohormones are banned here yet, but it does'nt make it easier to get them.
i did see some m1t and 1 ad on ebay UK though.
08-15-2005, 09:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By cowboy007 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 05-11-2010, 01:24 AM
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 56Last Post: 08-04-2009, 05:56 PM
- By Rick28 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-25-2008, 11:24 AM
- By drewh10987 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2007, 08:40 PM
- By neverstop in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2006, 05:10 PM