E....Max LMG Vs. Ergomax LMG.... Which is better????

desertrider

Awards
What happen to Ergomax LMG????
Why was name changed to E...Max LMG???
I was under impression I was buying original Ergomax LMG, and was substituted
with E...Max LMG..... Was I ripped off??????
On site it said Ergomax LMG Original formula, but I got E...Max LMG instead.....
Is there a difference????
If so, what is it??????
Thank you,

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
they're one in the same....same active different name.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
What happen to Ergomax LMG????
Why was name changed to E...Max LMG???
I was under impression I was buying original Ergomax LMG, and was substituted
with E...Max LMG..... Was I ripped off??????
On site it said Ergomax LMG Original formula, but I got E...Max LMG instead.....
Is there a difference????
If so, what is it??????
Thank you,
glad to see you're posting again. i hope this one works for you! keep me updated on your progress bro-i'll be keeping a close eye as i may be interested in e-max too.

Lithuanian Bear

Lithuanian Bear

Awards
E...max and s/drol stack

I started an e...max and s/drol stack but people from another forum talked me out of it cuz they are 17aa
orals . Anabolic extreme recommends stacking that new per phlex with s/drol and that is a 17 aa
so why would stacking e...max with s/drol hurt my liver any worse than the stack they are recommending?

Thanks

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I started an e...max and s/drol stack but people from another forum talked me out of it cuz they are 17aa
orals . Anabolic extreme recommends stacking that new per phlex with s/drol and that is a 17 aa
so why would stacking e...max with s/drol hurt my liver any worse than the stack they are recommending?

Thanks
It depends on how you were stacking them. If you were running them simultaneously for several weeks, then the other forum bros probably steered you right. The AX stack has also garnered quite a bit of criticism because of the length (8 weeks on methylated compounds) and the fact that they recommend running both at the same time for a few weeks in the middle of the cycle. I've seen folks around here talking about maybe a six week cycle where you run sd for 3 weeks then pp for three weeks, then pct. For those worried about hepatoxicity, this idea makes more sense. I think you will find that many on this board will run and recommend less risky, more conservative cycles like mentioned above.

Welcome to the board.

dd

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
UNCfan1 Anabolics 0
Anabolics 0
fibercarbon Anabolics 1
Anabolics 5
xtraflossy Anabolics 19