I need some advice to help me reach my goal.

T

tiger74

Awards
My current stats are:

5-11
191lbs
13.7% bf
8 yrs lifting experiance

At 13.7% bf and 191lbs im trtying to acomplish a new goal of 7% bf and 205lbs. Im going to need to lose about 12 lbs of fat and gain about 25lbs Lbm. I have since purchased a new elipitcal machine and plan to do 3days a week at 30-45 min HIIT and 4days a week HIT. Since my Bmi is around 3300 calories can i still take in and extra 700 calories daily to be able to add LBM while still losing fat threw my cardio? the following is what i am about to start to help accomplish my current goal.

Balanced high protein + clean carbs + EFA's
12 weeks 400-500mg weekly of Test Cyp.
.25mg daily of arimidex
10 mg daily of nolva
2.5mg daily of finasteride
saw palmetto
hawthorne bery
odorless garlic
omega 3,6,9
multi vitamin

I have previously used Pro-hormones (i.e. 1-test/4AD ) but havent used any AAS since my college days. Please help critique my diet/training/ supplementation

Thank You
Sincerely Mark

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe all of that is going to happen in 12 weeks of Cyp, sorry. Not even with a perfect diet. Thats a LOT of LBM to pack on.

But, that would be a start. :)

Next time youwant to put on 25lbs of meat in 12 weeks, go to the grocery store, pick up 25lbs of steak, and see how much pure muscle that is ;)

T

tiger74

Awards
I know thats a lot to put on, but in the past ive put on a good 15-20lbs while taking 1-test & 4ad so thought it wasnt to much hype to gaine while on 500mg of Cyp, yes only about 10-12lbs were probaly Lbm. So bare with me on the real question i have. what would i have to do ( diet,training,cardio,supplements) to add more LBM while decreasing my bodyfat at the same time>

thanx Mark

I

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
why 10mg of nolva daily if you are already running arimidex, iam guessing to help with your lipids or you are just gyno sensitive and in that case i would increase the dosage

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I know thats a lot to put on, but in the past ive put on a good 15-20lbs while taking 1-test & 4ad so thought it wasnt to much hype to gaine while on 500mg of Cyp, yes only about 10-12lbs were probaly Lbm. So bare with me on the real question i have. what would i have to do ( diet,training,cardio,supplements) to add more LBM while decreasing my bodyfat at the same time>

thanx Mark
All of those things + time. :D

T

tiger74

Awards
Yes im using the Dex to stop any new formation of receptor cells and minimize my water gain as i tend to puff up like a balloon. Plus i have a little fat in my lower pecks (puffy nipples ) so i dont want to take the chance and anyways it helps block any existing receptor sites i have already.

Mark

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
If you supply some more info it would be easier to give some advice.

You said you gained 15-20lbs on Prohormones.

What weight were you at when you began and where did you end?

What body fat % were you at when you began and where did you end?

CROWLER

T

tiger74

Awards
I started 1-test/4ad transdermal at 175lbs . I was taking 260mg test and 400mg 4ad daily.i bulked up to 202lbs and lost 7lbs after from water weight. i was at 195lbs after pct and 15% bf . Recently i have been hitting cardio alot and im at 191lbs now at 13.7% bf. But i realize the my lbm is only like 165lbs and if i cut down i would be at 175lbs at 7% bf but if i can add atleast 10-15 lbds of lbm while losing the fat i would be happier cause i would be at 195lbs at 7% which isnt to shabby. I hope that helps you help me out. Thank you in advance for any suggestions and advice that is given. God bless

Sincerely Mark

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Mark,

The reason I wanted to know your beginning and ending of your last cycle is I figured if you had gone up to say 220lb and are back down then it MIGHT be doable in 12 weeks. But that is not the case.

I would say your goal is a very ambitious one. How about if you just run the cycle you were planning on, eat the very best you can, get your sleep and of course your workouts and leave the goal open ended.

Otherwise you could end up being very disappointed if you end up only getting half way to your goal. I REALLY do not think that the goal of gaining 25lbs and dropping 12lbs of fat is reasonable in 12 weeks. It would be difficult just to gain 20lbs and gain ZERO fat in 12 weeks.

Ok so you asked how to reach your goal. Here is my opinion.
I would say you would need approx 750mg Test and an oral plus one other AAS for about 6 months.

Like I say I would just run it the way you said and do the best you can. But IMO you will NOT meet your goal.

That is my 2 cents.

CROWLER

T

tiger74

Awards
The truth is always a hard pill to swallow. But yes ill do my best and of course i will continue threw not just ending at the 12 weeks. Ive been reading alot about DC's principles of going 4weeks on 2 weeks low dosage and on continous as a year round cycle but i may just go 3 mnths then see what i accomplished from there and adjust it for the following. Mark

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I started 1-test/4ad transdermal at 175lbs . I was taking 260mg test and 400mg 4ad daily.i bulked up to 202lbs and lost 7lbs after from water weight. i was at 195lbs after pct and 15% bf . Recently i have been hitting cardio alot and im at 191lbs now at 13.7% bf. But i realize the my lbm is only like 165lbs and if i cut down i would be at 175lbs at 7% bf but if i can add atleast 10-15 lbds of lbm while losing the fat i would be happier cause i would be at 195lbs at 7% which isnt to shabby. I hope that helps you help me out. Thank you in advance for any suggestions and advice that is given. God bless

Sincerely Mark
Pick a goal for this cycle, either cut it up or bulk up and cut down later. You will probably either end up the same weight you are now just leaner, or end up 5-10 pounds heavier with a higher bf. Don't rush it you have plenty of time to achieve your goal.

T

tiger74

Awards
I also do still have plenty transdermals left of 4ad and a little 1-test. plus some m1t . But i wasnt going to stack this time as i wanted to just do straight test . Now i want to add more weight of course and would like it to be muscle not fat. Since when i was at 202lbs i was around 15-16% bf and i liked the size but the fat around the waist and the fat accumilation on my overall frame was weird as i have never been a stocky guy and seeing no cuts at all and the flatness was depressing. Im going to try and eat as clean as i can ,no high glycemic carbs unless after workout and monitor my overall carb intake after 7pm. I will add 3 days of cardio to help not gain anymore fat but hopefully lose a little or atleast maintain it .Id like to be able to get my overall LBM higher without increasing my bf% but well see. Mark

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
The truth is always a hard pill to swallow. But yes ill do my best and of course i will continue threw not just ending at the 12 weeks. Ive been reading alot about DC's principles of going 4weeks on 2 weeks low dosage and on continous as a year round cycle but i may just go 3 mnths then see what i accomplished from there and adjust it for the following. Mark
Dont' do the 4 week 2 week thing unless you're on short ester gear.

Just get some HCG and watch for sides...prepare a HEFTY PCT and be very wary before ending PCT.

T

tiger74

Awards
Well so far its a bad start. last night took the first shot. 2cc's of test cyp (400mg) . no problem with the shot except for the usual slight soarness in the area, but later in the day today i started to get symptoms of the dreaded test flu. sneezing, tiredness, nasal congestion and slightly irritated throat. Any tips for fighting this bitch off quick so i can get down to buisness> Thanx Marc

Dont' do the 4 week 2 week thing unless you're on short ester gear.

Just get some HCG and watch for sides...prepare a HEFTY PCT and be very wary before ending PCT.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Tylenol cold and flu? :D Can't do much bud...."ain't nuttin' to it but to do it"--Ronnie Coleman

:lol:

T

tiger74

Awards
I dont mind the pain. I just dont want to go to intense and end up going 2 steps backward if my CNS is a little weak. Would you recommend keeping the intensity a little low this week till the symptoms subside? Im a big beleiver in HIT training. I dont usually use high volume since it has a tendency not to produce as much of the gains on me as i get from low volume with heavy weight. I usually stay around 5 reps at about 80-92% of my 1rm and i usually cycle intensity from lower to higher as i progressively add weight to the bar. thanx Marc

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Sure...don't train to failure, keep it easy. you don't need to beat your body up when your immune system is probably all screwed up.