** My Huge Fall Cycle - This should be worth a few pounds ! ** - AnabolicMinds.com

** My Huge Fall Cycle - This should be worth a few pounds ! **

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member

** My Huge Fall Cycle - This should be worth a few pounds ! **

wks 1-4 Ultra Hotter / 3caps pre bed

wks 1-4 Max LMG / 25mg am - 25mg pm

wks 1-4 NGorge / 2 caps am - 2 caps pm

wks 4-8 Lean Extreme / 2 caps am - 2 caps pm

wks 4-8 Fuze / 2caps - 3x day

wks 4-8 Lean Green / 1 cap 2-3x day

wks 4-8 Glucophase / 1 cap 3x day

wks 4-12 CEX 2-3 tsp / day

wks 8-12 Superdrol / 10mg am - 10mg pm

wks 8-12 4ad / 300 mg - 3x day

wks 8-12 NOxidant 3 caps per day

wks 12-16 Rebound XT / 1 cap - 3x per day

wks 12-16 Blue Rhino / 2-3 caps pre workout

wks 12-16 White Blood / 3 caps pre workout

wks 16-20 OHN 12 mg

wks 16-20 M1D 4mg

wks 20-24 6oxo 4 caps till bottles gone then finish with Rebound

I'll be traning 5-6 days a week with no less than 3 shakes a day and at least 3 whole meals a day.

I've got some other stuff laying around I may throw into odd weeks.

I'll start as soon as the rest of the stuff gets here.

I'll be running Pro-Liver the WHOLE time

I'll probably run EFAs the whole time too unless I use some X-Factor

2. Banned

dude, **** that. get real ****. ur liver will be ****ed
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Our sponsors send their sincerest appreciation.

That cycle will...ah, well it will do something that's for sure.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by yanke10
    dude, **** that. get real ****. ur liver will be ****ed
    I'll be getting blood tests every 4-6 weeks.

How would that setup screw up my liver.

I thought I laid it out pretty good, but am open to new suggestions
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DCWI
    I'll be getting blood tests every 4-6 weeks.

How would that setup screw up my liver.

I thought I laid it out pretty good, but am open to new suggestions
    Your avatar just emptied all of those methyl rounds into your liver.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My suggestion..

Lengthen the time between cycles as I've found it usually takes longer than 4 weeks to recover. The new PCT compounds might change all of that..I suppose you'll find out.
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    My suggestion..

I'd simply stop at around week 12 and concentrate on PCT for 10-12 weeks before doing another cycle. I am not a fan of long duration cycles particularly when there's a lot of orals involved...they tend to suppress so hard when used at length that it all becomes counter-productive.

The products are good, I'd just divide it up into 2-3 cycles instead of one mega one. Use your non-anabolics during PCT to help maintain your gains.
    How do you think would be the best way to set it up considering the stockpile I have and want to use up?
  8. Board Supporter

I think you can kiss your balls goodbye
  9. New Member

in my opinion that is too long of an oral cycle
  10. New Member

so the superdrol and OHN aren't spread out enough?
  11. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Our sponsors send their sincerest appreciation.

That cycle will...ah, well it will do something that's for sure.
    OMG that was a funny post.

Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  12. Board Supporter

The usual suggestion is time on = time off, which you have for the most part, but the thing is so many methyls. This is most likely still to close for the liver to recover. The time on=time off concept is usually for regenerating your natrual testosterone, but with so many short cycle so close, your liver may not have enough time to fully recover from the previous cycle.
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    The usual suggestion is time on = time off, which you have for the most part, but the thing is so many methyls. This is most likely still to close for the liver to recover. The time on=time off concept is usually for regenerating your natrual testosterone, but with so many short cycle so close, your liver may not have enough time to fully recover from the previous cycle.
    I looking for any and all reccomendations to improve this stack for safety and for performance. I've already got over 500 invested and that doesn't even include all the protein I'll be going through

I know I could do alot better for the money with gear, but It's not avaliable where I live (I'm the biggest guy at my gym) and I don't trust mail order
  14. Banned

I'm sure the gym owner would know how to connect you. But, you've got the stuff so hey.

Do 2 8-week cycles, each with its 8-week PCT. That will bring you to a total of 32 weeks but your liver will thank you. Besides, you do need your liver to work well for at least another 50 years right?
  15. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ss01
    I'm sure the gym owner would know how to connect you. But, you've got the stuff so hey.

Do 2 8-week cycles, each with its 8-week PCT. That will bring you to a total of 32 weeks but your liver will thank you. Besides, you do need your liver to work well for at least another 50 years right?
    The only gym within 35miles is a YMCA (my gym)

How would you set up the seperate cycles?

I plan to get liver tests every 4-6 wks
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

LOL...dude...this is odd-post #N^m this week

K...a word of advice...unless you're GREAT FRIENDS with the gym owner and you KNOW he uses, don't go asking you gym owner for steroids....
  17. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    LOL...dude...this is odd-post #N^m this week

K...a word of advice...unless you're GREAT FRIENDS with the gym owner and you KNOW he uses, don't go asking you gym owner for steroids....
    I would definatly agree. This is an area where you need to know someone very well and then you slowly bring up the topic, just ask how the feel on it, talk about major league bb or something like that to get the ball rolling. I would never just talk to someone unless I knew for sure they used, or I was VERY close with them which in that case I would do the above mentioned.
  18. Banned

Well, d0h, of course you guys. I wasn't suggesting...

- Hello, I'd like to speak to the owner of this place please
    G.O.:Yes?
    - Hi, my name is Steve. I want to start juicing. Would you happen to know how I can acquire the goodies?
    G.O.:!!%$/!$%!$?/%"\||"/%$|"##
  19. New Member

Well, d0h, of course you guys. I wasn't suggesting...

- Hello, I'd like to speak to the owner of this place please
    G.O.:Yes?
    - Hi, my name is Steve. I want to start juicing. Would you happen to know how I can acquire the goodies?
    G.O.:!!%$/!$%!$?/%"\||"/%$|"##
    shut up, you're the one who looks like an ass. I just wanted some advice and yours was ****
  20. Banned

shut up, you're the one who looks like an ass. I just wanted some advice and yours was ****
    Besides saying that the gym owner should know how to connect you, which isn't suggesting in any way that you go up to the guy and outright ASK hims, I said
    Now that advice is ****? OK lemme give you some more advice : stack all your methyls together at the beginning of your cycle. Add Methyl-Trenbolone, 250mg / week because that is a lame cycle. Now you will have great results.

Listen, how could someone give you advice on that cycle? You have like 50 different products, WHO do you think knows ALL those products real well? Not many. So you're not going to get much advice because it's way too complex.
  21. New Member

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to coke a bitch?
  22. Banned

I would go up to the gym owner and start up a conversation and start talking about news in general and how bout them Eagles this year. Then i would slowly work my magic on him, id say how he looks good in that shirt and that he has some nice arms and broad shoulders and how long has he been working out, then id drop a line of him sort of like this "Hey buddy, has anyone told you that you have a nice package?" Then Id grab his bulge sticking out of his tight spandex and give him a few good squeezes to loosen him up and then move in for the kill.
  23. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by DHEA
    I would go up to the gym owner and start up a conversation and start talking about sports, news in general. Then i would slowly work my magic on him, id say how he looks good in that shirt and that he has some nice arms and broad shoulders and how long has he been working out, then id drop a line of him sort of like this "Hey buddy, has anyone told you that you have a nice package?" Then Id grab his bulge sticking out of his tight spandex and give him a few good squeezes to loosen him up and then move in for the kill.
    thanks....yeah ummmmm
    thanks
  24. Banned

I would go up to the gym owner and start up a conversation and start talking about news in general and how bout them Eagles this year. Then i would slowly work my magic on him, id say how he looks good in that shirt and that he has some nice arms and broad shoulders and how long has he been working out, then id drop a line of him sort of like this "Hey buddy, has anyone told you that you have a nice package?" Then Id grab his bulge sticking out of his tight spandex and give him a few good squeezes to loosen him up and then move in for the kill.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Hey DCWI, listen to him, he knows what he's talking about here.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Where the hell do you live that can't get gear? And with all that stuff I hope you like swollowing caps like it's your job. And 20 weeks on an oral? Follow the advice given or do a search on building a cycle.
  27. New Member

either shut the **** up or say something constructive in terms of how the set up of my cycle could be better.

Most of you are all worthless just repeating stupid **** you heard other people say.

Help out or get the **** out of my thread
  28. Ghosting

Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    And 20 weeks on an oral?
    20? I count 12 weeks, seperated at that.
  29. Ghosting

Besides the no PCT after weeks 1-4 cycle, why is this thread causing such exitement? The hepatoxicity of M1T has magically spread itself into all compounds.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Besides saying that the gym owner should know how to connect you, which isn't suggesting in any way that you go up to the guy and outright ASK hims, I said Now that advice is ****?
    Well...if he were starting a cycle "soon", it would be unrealistic / stupid to try to get the gym owner to hook him up.

OK lemme give you some more advice : stack all your methyls together at the beginning of your cycle. Add Methyl-Trenbolone, 250mg / week because that is a lame cycle. Now you will have great results.
    LOL...I hope you're kidding....Stack all the methyls together and add methyl-tren? methyl-tren is probably the most dangerous conceivable steroid, ever!! Its effective dose would probably be in teh single digit micrograms and would still probably tear your liver apart...LOL.
    Listen, how could someone give you advice on that cycle? You have like 50 different products, WHO do you think knows ALL those products real well? Not many. So you're not going to get much advice because it's way too complex.
    Good enough point
  31. Ghosting

either shut the **** up or say something constructive in terms of how the set up of my cycle could be better.

Most of you are all worthless just repeating stupid **** you heard other people say.

Help out or get the **** out of my thread
    Remember to breathe.
  32. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosting
    Besides the no PCT after weeks 1-4 cycle, why is this thread causing such exitement? The hepatoxicity of M1T has magically spread itself into all compounds.
    exactly

I still wondering why everyone is saying it's so messed up.

So I add some pct after week 4.

What else should I change?
  33. Registered User

I didn't see it posted what are your dimensions, (weight, height, and such)?
    And how many cycles have you done before? Just Curious.
  34. Ghosting

I never get past the "grab his buldge" part. They always punch me. Im persistannt and go from gym to gym everyday trying this.
  35. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ericnb_98
    I didn't see it posted what are your dimensions, (weight, height, and such)?
    And how many cycles have you done before? Just Curious.
    5' 10"

185ish

too many stand alone ph cycles to count

I was an NPC middleweight competitor about 4 years ago
  36. Ghosting

exactly

I still wondering why everyone is saying it's so messed up.

So I add some pct after week 4.

What else should I change?
    I dont know whats happening, I think its a jump on the bandwagon thing.
  37. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosting
    I dont know whats happening, I think its a jump on the bandwagon thing.
    aka 'noob syndrome'
  38. Banned

Of course I was kidding.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Well since we are all "noobs" go ahead and do what you were planning to do in the first place. Will you gain size and strength, yes. Will it put stress on your liver, of course. You can't expect anyone to put together a perfect cycle for you unless you don't mind splitting this **** into smaller cycles which it seems like you don't. It looks like you have thought this out, so ****ing go for it and let us know how it goes. Good luck.
  40. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    Well since we are all "noobs" go ahead and do what you were planning to do in the first place. Will you gain size and strength, yes. Will it put stress on your liver, of course. You can't expect anyone to put together a perfect cycle for you unless you don't mind splitting this **** into smaller cycles which it seems like you don't. It looks like you have thought this out, so ****ing go for it and let us know how it goes. Good luck.
    I posted this up here for comments AS IN PRODUCTIVE COMMENTS

Help or don't post, it's that simple

Similar Forum Threads

1. This should be EPIC... FRL sponsored.
    By StangBanger in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 06:28 AM
  2. What should be my next cycle
    By dan12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 09:43 PM
  3. not sure if this should be here
    By mixedup in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 10:40 AM
  4. Replies: 22