no seizure letter

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
a friend of mine just got busted for ordering 1000 dbols and 20 amps of deca from a 3-time reliable source in europe. somehow it didnt pass customs and the cops were waiting for him when he got home, arrested him, put him in jail, and his lawyer got him out the next day, so now he's just waiting for a september court date. just wanted to warn everyone that apparently they wont always just send a seizure letter, and just becuase an order goes through safely a couple times doesn't mean it always will. i'm thinking about quitting just because i've seen my friend go through this. any comments, questions, or concerns?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've always heard that you might have an order make it through a few times w/o looking like it was inspected, but that customs will flag your address.

Always a bigger chance going international it seems.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
What????

How in the hell did they bust him without controlled delivery or anything? We're missing info here, bud.

What shipping service? Anything aside from USPS and its believable.

I'm not calling you a liar or anything, but we need more info. This isn't adding up right now.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
They'd have to establish he took possession of the drugs. Otherwise, this could have been done improperly.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
What????

How in the hell did they bust him without controlled delivery or anything? We're missing info here, bud.

I'm not calling you a liar or anything, but we need more info. This isn't adding up right now.
Bump

CROWLER

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
OK who am I kidding - I need this stuff...SOON. Would it make a differnce if I got it shipped to my address with a fictitous name?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Yes because then you would rack up another thing for them to charge you with

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
OK who am I kidding - I need this stuff...SOON. Would it make a differnce if I got it shipped to my address with a fictitous name?
Rick Collins talks about that, bump Matthew D.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
a friend of mine just got busted for ordering 1000 dbols and 20 amps of deca from a 3-time reliable source in europe. somehow it didnt pass customs and the cops were waiting for him when he got home, arrested him, put him in jail, and his lawyer got him out the next day, so now he's just waiting for a september court date. just wanted to warn everyone that apparently they wont always just send a seizure letter, and just becuase an order goes through safely a couple times doesn't mean it always will. i'm thinking about quitting just because i've seen my friend go through this. any comments, questions, or concerns?
What????

CROWLER

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
Matt, are you saying using a fake name would ADD or SUBTRACT another charge?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
add

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 11
Supplements 2
Cycle Logs 0
hypo Anabolics 8