Allergic to Nolva

david4zero8

Awards
I'm 10 days into my 4 week PCT for a 3 week cycle of SD. Fifteen minutes ago after taking my daily dose of Tamoxifen citrate, my throat closed up on me. It was really hard to breath and i was coughing like crazy (my throat is still itching, but breathing is ok now). I've had no major problems with the Nolva the pervious 9 days, but i'm thinking about dropping the nolva and starting my new batch of Rebound XT. Would this be ok?

My PCT protocol was like this:
Week 1: 3ml Tamoxifen Citrate (40mg nolva), 1830mg Fenugreek (3caps)
Week 2: 1.5ml Tamoxifen Citrate (20mg nolva), 75mg Rebound XT, 2440mg Fenugreek (4caps)
Week 3: 1.5ml Tamoxifen Citrate (20mg nolva), 50mg Rebound XT, 3660mg Fenugreek (5caps)
Wekk 4: 25mg Rebound XT

Along with Red Yeast Rice, CoQ10, Saw Palmetto, Pro Liver, and my daily intake of Fish Oil caps and EFA's.

Do you think it would be ok to just drop the Nolva and start with my RXT? This experience with nolva has me a little worried.

4shroom

Banned
Awards
Hey I'm currently using nolva also....Does it kinda make you break out?

noctorum

Banned
Awards
My skin started to get dark spots while I was on it. No ****.

4shroom

Banned
Awards
Yea I"m starting to itch like a champ now....Is this something to be concerned with? Also, my vision blurrs sometimes and I get dizzy spells from time to time. Will this itching lead to scars or anything?

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My vision would blurr also and also had dizzy spells, disorientation, and headaches. Back off your dose and you should be fine.

david4zero8

Awards
Update on the Nolva.

Dr. D suggested that i mix the Nolva with a shot of water and take the dosage that way:
It's probably PEG, PG or Glycerin in the formulation. They are very hydroscopic so it has an astringent effect when applies directly to skin. Try to mix it in a shot of water and next time before you slam it. Mix it fast with a fork, it may cloud up (that's OK). If you still get this reaction, go with the Clomid. Clomid works better anyway.
It worked like a charm. I've had no problems with my throat since that day.

I did start breaking out like crazy when PCT started. My first week of PCT consisted of just Nolva (when i first began noticing the breakout), and when i added RXT to the mix, the breakouts became worst (as expected). I too have a few pimples on my back and on my lats.

4shroom

Banned
Awards
I'm wondering if this nolva is gonna work anyways....I'm itching more and more everywhere. It's bothering the hell out of me. I'm on day 10...Not sure if I can go through with it anymore...My main concern was to exit the estrogen in my body...Nolva was pretty much what everyone suggested...but My main concern is to get my hormones balanced correctly and not just temporary. What should I do? Is this gonna worsen the estrogen?