- 08-13-2005, 01:19 AM
- 08-18-2005, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by noctorum
- 08-18-2005, 10:28 PM
I abandoned this idea, but no reason to not get an answer out there for someone searching
The plan was to stack it with tren e and test e.
08-18-2005, 10:37 PM
08-18-2005, 10:40 PM
08-18-2005, 10:58 PM
why would you run two long esters, then throw in the eq prop? doesnt really make sense to me, whey not eq prop, tren ace, and test prop?
08-18-2005, 10:59 PM
08-18-2005, 11:14 PM
I mean if your running long esters, run long esters, if you running short esters run short esters. Unless your running a test e base and switching between different short ester hormones for a 12 wk+ cycle I see no need to do that...plus EQ prop stings like a biatch supposidly.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Templar in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2012, 11:10 PM
- By russthebus in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-10-2010, 07:18 PM
- By meatcleaver in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2010, 11:12 PM
- By preluda97 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2008, 09:50 AM
- By tdmaker in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-02-2005, 01:37 PM