Awards
  • Established
In terms of effectivenss

Ergo max Lmg by ALRI
Max LMG by ALRI
prostanzonol by ALRI
Superdrol by AE
Orastan-E by Gaspari
I thought prostanzonol and orastan were the same thing? Maybe I read wrong.

eRICH

Awards
yep exact same thing. Out of what's listed Superdrol was the best to me

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
tried superdrol, maxlmg, and ergomax.

superdrol wins.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I'm a true superdol believer. I don't know anything about the other products.

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
ergomax worked best for me.
I'd love to hear the difference from your perspective as well. I've been researching e...max and SD forever now. They seem SO CLOSE in terms of lean gains and minimal sides. But I run across more people preferring SD.

I'd love to hear the other side of the coin. I was able to pick up some e...max on pre-order for real cheap but have yet to try it.

redraiderdave

Awards
  • Established
E-max - on first cycle right now, really like the lean gains and good strength increase.
no noticable sides for me except a little acne.

Max lmg - I have not tried this yet, don't know if i will

Prostan - ran solo for a couple of weeks and then stacked with e-max, definitely noticable
muscle hardness, increased vascularity, and improved definition. I think this one takes at least two weeks before any noticable changes. Not the best for strength or mass gains unless stacked in my opinion. I could do without the lethargy that comes with this stuff.

Superdrol - I really liked this compound, great strength gains(similar to M1T), good dry gains(no bloating, felt really lean the entire cycle), I don't know why but, I was always in good mood on this cycle and felt like engaging in friendly conversations with everyone I came in contact with. The only side that almost made me quit this cycle early was the grimacing back pumps by the end of the second week.

Orastan-E - I've never used gaspari products, probably never will.

Overall I like superdrol the best out these "supplements'', best for strength and lean mass.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I'd love to hear the difference from your perspective as well. I've been researching e...max and SD forever now. They seem SO CLOSE in terms of lean gains and minimal sides. But I run across more people preferring SD.

I'd love to hear the other side of the coin. I was able to pick up some e...max on pre-order for real cheap but have yet to try it.
I am interested in knowing more.

I see you say minimum sides.

I thougth SD shut people down in as little as 3 weeks including testie shrinkage or am I not correct?

I have not read a whole lot on E max.

CROWLER

eRICH

Awards
After my 3 week SD cycle I felt mildly shut down. No real noticable shrinkage. After my E..Max cycle I felt more shut down and had noticable shrinkage. I really think it depends on how each person reacts to the compound as alot of people claim a huge libido boost on E..Max were as I experienced a decrease if anything.

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
Well, yeah, shut-down in about 3 weeks is common. But since that's a short-term side effect and they easily come back with PCT, I guess I don't consider it much of a concern. ;) Maybe it's because I'm 36, have 2 kids (and no plans for more), and having a couple weeks of no libido is not a big deal, LOL.

When I say minimal sides, I was really thinking about acne, risk of hair loss, risk of gyno, and such.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Ergomax (original) I ran at 20mg/day at the end of (3 weeks) of my last cycle and strength, hardness, and vascularity were increased noticably, libido up and suppression was minimal. I just kicked off my current cycle with 4 weeks of ergomax/prostanozol (20mg/75mg, respectively). I have gained about 6 lbs of muscle it seems, as I have clearly lost some fat (albuterol helps), and I look shredded honestly. I think ergo works best for me as a finishing compound, but it has given me good strength gains and apparently is a good kick-off compound as well.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ergomax - Favorite. Great lean mass gains with great libido boost and lower bf. unfortunately the only compound I have ever gotten gyno from in my life.

SD- Great for lbm gains but killed my libido and exercise performance for everything but lifting.

Max LMG - Not for me. Not much in the way of gains and killed libido.

Prostanozol- Good gains no real effect on libido or well being.

Phera-Plex - Will receive first bottle this week. Hopefully it will be like Ergo without the gyno for me.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
By the way USP what is up with your new product that does everything great under the sun. Waiting for this one anxiously,

In terms of effectivenss

Ergo max Lmg by ALRI
Max LMG by ALRI
prostanzonol by ALRI
Superdrol by AE
Orastan-E by Gaspari

Neu

Awards
E-max for me I am a little over 2 weeks into a cycle of E-max,Prostan and ATD and i`m up 11 pounds
love the lean gains and lack of sides

Max-lmg I ran a cycle a few months ago and all was good untile the 2nd week when the sides hit and I had to quite my body didnt like Max at all

SD have used it yet but plan on it this fall

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have done SD and prostan. like both. love SD. lean gains, strength back cramps only side.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Tried Ergo and SD. Thought that SD was better in terms of strength (my diet and situation with graduating wasn't on point as much as my ergo experience). Ergo was better in terms of weight and even looked leaner.

Sides = Ergo - pretty bad night sweats, good libido, very aggressive, acne.

Sides = SD - NONE at all. Got strong as hell on what was probably a calorie deficit. I might run SD again and have my diet on point just to see how good it really is, wish I had things straight then. It was only a 3 weeker.

Guys whats the dosing regimen on Ergo Max?

20mg once or divided dose?

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
good discussion

currently i'm one week into ergomax at 20mg
great libido, great strength, so far no sides except mild lethargy.

i'm really interested in seeing someone take ergomax to 30 or 40mg per day just to see how it goes for them.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Ergomax - Favorite. Great lean mass gains with great libido boost and lower bf. unfortunately the only compound I have ever gotten gyno from in my life.

SD- Great for lbm gains but killed my libido and exercise performance for everything but lifting.

Max LMG - Not for me. Not much in the way of gains and killed libido.

Prostanozol- Good gains no real effect on libido or well being.

Phera-Plex - Will receive first bottle this week. Hopefully it will be like Ergo without the gyno for me.

Could you elaborate a little more on your Emax experience...thanks.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
SD was good to me... all but the back pumps:nutkick:

2 weeks into E..max all I can say is "Hot Damn"... strength is through the roof... as are the pumps... Libido! all I see is T&A all day long!
I didn`t know so may beautiful women rode the trains in this city:woohoo: Do feel as if I could snap at any moment...
been a miserable MF`er for 2 days

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I started a cycle of E-max, but switched to SD after week 2. Felt extremely greasy; acne (nasty head pimples on shave head); increased BP; decrease in testes; no noticeable increase in muscle size, strength, muscular endurance; no decrease in recovery time. Increase in waist by 1 inch, more of a bloat, ~1lb body weight increase. Started SD @ 20 mg/day with 10 mg E-max for 1 week; then dropped E-max. I will continue SD @ 20mg/day for 1 week which I am almost thru, back pumps only side. Increase in strength, decrease in recovery time. No increase in endurance, muscles get too pumped at some points its difficult to finish sets. Feels good though. Noticeable increase in muscle size since SD (1/2-1" all around except waist), weight increase of ~6lbs on same caloric intake as E-max. Figuring some water weight with the increase in glycogen storage, makes sense since 3grams of h2o:1gram glycogen. LBM, time will tell. I will finish @ 10mg/day for 1 week for a total of 3 weeks on SD.

I have also been taking UHter throughout, 2 caps before bed. I have noticed increase in testicular size since stopping the E-max. I have noticed some slight softening of my nipples with a development of a few small nodules. I am going to finish off with the last week of SD with 1 UHter/ 20mg Nolva. Then 5 weeks of anavar 45-60mg/day :D . Then PCT; including clomid, nolva, dhea....

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
45-60mgs of Anavar per day. NICE. I wish I could come by some now. Also I wish it supported my libido so I could run it with no test on board and not get a limpy (I know it is unusual but it happend) But great drug.

I started a cycle of E-max, but switched to SD after week 2. Felt extremely greasy; acne (nasty head pimples on shave head); increased BP; decrease in testes; no noticeable increase in muscle size, strength, muscular endurance; no decrease in recovery time. Increase in waist by 1 inch, more of a bloat, ~1lb body weight increase. Started SD @ 20 mg/day with 10 mg E-max for 1 week; then dropped E-max. I will continue SD @ 20mg/day for 1 week which I am almost thru, back pumps only side. Increase in strength, decrease in recovery time. No increase in endurance, muscles get too pumped at some points its difficult to finish sets. Feels good though. Noticeable increase in muscle size since SD (1/2-1" all around except waist), weight increase of ~6lbs on same caloric intake as E-max. Figuring some water weight with the increase in glycogen storage, makes sense since 3grams of h2o:1gram glycogen. LBM, time will tell. I will finish @ 10mg/day for 1 week for a total of 3 weeks on SD.

I have also been taking UHter throughout, 2 caps before bed. I have noticed increase in testicular size since stopping the E-max. I have noticed some slight softening of my nipples with a development of a few small nodules. I am going to finish off with the last week of SD with 1 UHter/ 20mg Nolva. Then 5 weeks of anavar 45-60mg/day :D . Then PCT; including clomid, nolva, dhea....

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
hey 50,
We are like the opposite. I felt decrease libido on E-max. On SD I am popping wood at the hotties in the gym. Second SD run for me with similar results. First time for the anavar.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You are lucky bro. Two good compounds to be able to take and pop wood all the time. :)

hey 50,
We are like the opposite. I felt decrease libido on E-max. On SD I am popping wood at the hotties in the gym. Second SD run for me with similar results. First time for the anavar.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
DMT, desoxymethyltestosterone, (17alpha-methyl-5alpha-androst-2-en-17b-ol)aka madol, is the "official" name for the substance found in AX's pheraplex... It's called a "designer steroid", and like THG and norbolethone, are compounds which were originally designed to bypass classical doping tests. They were never commercially marketed, although THG has been used since some years. DMT is the newest compound of those designer steroids, therefore it is not a controlled substance yet. And I've mentioned ergomax because you find both isomers of DMT, namely 2-ene and 3-ene in a 7:2 ratio if I can recall correctly.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
DMT, desoxymethyltestosterone, (17alpha-methyl-5alpha-androst-2-en-17b-ol)aka madol, is the "official" name for the substance found in AX's pheraplex... It's called a "designer steroid", and like THG and norbolethone, are compounds which were originally designed to bypass classical doping tests. They were never commercially marketed, although THG has been used since some years. DMT is the newest compound of those designer steroids, therefore it is not a controlled substance yet. And I've mentioned ergomax because you find both isomers of DMT, namely 2-ene and 3-ene in a 7:2 ratio if I can recall correctly.
so 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol and 17alpha-methyl-5alpha-androst-2-en-17b-ol are the same thing?

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
1. ergomax
2. sd
3. max
4. prost (becasue i haven't tried it yet)

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
DMT was not recently "designed to by bypass classical doping tests". Actually DMT was created/patented in 1961 in the United States. However, it was patented under the name Madol, short for methylandrostenol.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
so 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol and 17alpha-methyl-5alpha-androst-2-en-17b-ol are the same thing?
Yes, 17a = 17-alpha, etioallocholan is another name used for 5a-androst; it is used in place because of the 2004 law making prohomorones illegal. Its a way to "fly under the radar" so to speak. Using the "evil" word "andro" would draw more attention to it.

ottomaddox

ottomaddox

Awards
1. ergomax(dmt): good gains, loved the libido, very satisfied.
2. maxlmg: 1 week in out of 4, strength and hardness are good.
3. SD: not tried, no interest
4. prost: no interest
peace,
otto

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
emax lmg +oranstan-e (prostan)= great gains 15lbs in 2 weeks keep all
max lmg= never used, progestrins give me gyno (methyl d and tren !!!)
sd= too scared of the lipid and bp sides, as my bp stayed contsant with emax.

Emax shut me down HARD so my pct is something serious
Novedex 4 caps nightly
Fengureek 4 caps nightly
200 mg DHEA in the morning
500 maca with every meal
its working so i am happy !!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh boy where was the Phera-plex on the poll??? id have to say its wuite the toss up between it and superdrol for me, seeing as they are both incredible supps. and id actually place prostan very high on my preference list as well purely for its abilty to stack and bring some mighty fine and pleasing bonuses to allready outstaning supps. ps love the libido boost.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man someone needs to turn this into a POLL i think it would hit good but add PP

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
M1T baby... did I say that???

Either way, no more orals for me - M1T was most effective however.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
#1 Ergo max Lmg by ALRI - 4 caps/day. Like this the best. Nice androgenicity. Need androgens for that strength and hardness I like.

#2 Max LMG by ALRI - 6 caps/day. 2nd favorite. Nice gains. Kinda soft, but nice gains. I hate non-methylated orals, but it was okay.

#3 Superdrol by AX - 3 caps/day. Not too impressed. Great strength, but bad blood pressure and not very impressive gains.

#4 prostanzonol by ALRI/Orastan-E by Gaspari - 3 caps/day. Not impressed. I mean, winny is weak as hell even when methylated. Now you want me to take winny that's non-methylated? I call that gummi bears.

stratvox

stratvox

Awards
as usual great info. But ergomax and gyno surprised me. Just starting to do research. Cant do the sd because back pumps would kill me, i have bad back to begin with. Any suggestions for something in this legal arena that absolutely wont cause gyno? Hair loss? thanks

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's a tough one. SD is not very androgenic, but besides that, there is SOME risk in almost everything. Heck, even trimax can cause gyno.

Your best bet would be Oratropin-1 and Hexatropin stacked together or just Oratropin-1 if you can't afford both. Or p-GH and Long R3 IGF-1 from MR... X-Factor or Adonis X (Arachidonic [sp?] acid) is also good. You can stack that with GH and IGF.

Now with GH and IGF, don't expect your strength to go through the roof overnight, these are NOT androgens. Will they make you bigger, leaner and stronger? Yes.

stratvox

stratvox

Awards
SS thanks for the insight EXACTLY what i was looking for . I was thinking about those products but did not know where to begin! As always, great info on this board. thanks guys

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
That's a tough one. SD is not very androgenic, but besides that, there is SOME risk in almost everything. Heck, even trimax can cause gyno.

Your best bet would be Oratropin-1 and Hexatropin stacked together or just Oratropin-1 if you can't afford both. Or p-GH and Long R3 IGF-1 from MR... X-Factor or Adonis X (Arachidonic [sp?] acid) is also good. You can stack that with GH and IGF.

Now with GH and IGF, don't expect your strength to go through the roof overnight, these are NOT androgens. Will they make you bigger, leaner and stronger? Yes.
just look around before you order. IBE has some problems right now, and you should see what's going on.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Ergo max lmg = for me more mass than Sd with less sides, no back pumps like SD, less strenght than SD

SD =for me better strength than ergo max lmg and the gains were certainly drier. Back pumps were an issue but subsided with proper supplementation.

Libido was no difference but I did have trans 4ad in both stacks which on its own
always ramps up my libido

In summation both are great compounds.

kbp

kbp

Awards
I'd like to bump this thread back to the top and see if we can get it going again with lots of input, since the last post was back in Oct, and I am sure many of you have had a chance to try out these products. Let's include PP, which I understand is similar to the ergomax, but suppossedly improved to be stronger without increasing andro sides.

Dr D. ..... you have any input for us on this thread?