shortness of breath with rebound xt

yanke10

Banned
Awards
on monday i took 75mg of rebound and i had difficutly sleeping because my heart was beating fast and i had difficulty breathing. on tuesday i couldnt fininsh my shoulder workout because of shortness of breath. i discontinued and by thur. i was fine. i started up again and i am still havin the same issue. what do u think is causing this issue

i am doing rebound as a stand alone cycle, so there are not any other conflicts. i havent taken any prohormones in a couple months. my body fat is around 11 and i am very active so the rebound must be causing this. also, this is the new rebound.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the compound probably just does not go well with your body.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
on monday i took 75mg of rebound and i had difficutly sleeping because my heart was beating fast and i had difficulty breathing. on tuesday i couldnt fininsh my shoulder workout because of shortness of breath. i discontinued and by thur. i was fine. i started up again and i am still havin the same issue. what do u think is causing this issue

i am doing rebound as a stand alone cycle, so there are not any other conflicts. i havent taken any prohormones in a couple months. my body fat is around 11 and i am very active so the rebound must be causing this. also, this is the new rebound.
Could be any number of things. Do you have any chest pains? It may be anxiety/panic issues, try a lower dose and see if that helps. If not I would discontinue it, and also see a doctor.